Reviews for Salvation
Heeta chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This is heartbreaking, well done. I usually don't read fics under 1000 words, but I'm glad I clicked this one. Approaching it from the perspective that Mephisto misses his only friend so much that he has one-way conversations with his grave, having known the man so well as to imagine what his responses would have be, it's truly touching.
Zeitdieb chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Why oh why didn't I find this oneshot earlier? Nah, well, I found it and that's all that counts! xD

I can see this "conversation" actually taking place. It's moving, it's funny and it's so much IC! The way you portray Mephisto. The way you make Shiro kind of "speak" to him. I'm too tired actually to find the proper words. But... I enjoyed this Onshot very much! :3 Thanks for writing and sharing this!

Hope you might want to start writing another Ao-X fanfiction in the future.
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Haha! This is so like Mephisto! I wish something like this came up in the anime/manga!
MissJ chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I could see this conversation taking place, really nice job :)
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Wow...this is...this seems strangely appropriate. And who knows - Rin and Yukio are probably part of Heaven's plan at this rate...

-hands over platter- Magic tarts for you!
SuperiorDimwit chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is one of those boring comments that doesn't really amount to anything except praise and a between-the-lines wish for more...

It's one of those rare times when you finish reading and think "Just long enough to build into awesomeness, just short enough to be awesome down to the last syllable". I don't think Mephisto really has it in him to be sentimental, not for extended periods of time, but this: yes. This he would do. Not really mourning, just reminiscing (and ending in an upbeat tune, of course). Of all the one-shots I've read about Mephisto visiting Shiro's grave, this is the one I like the best.

I'm really happy that you went out of your way to mention that Shiro was a ruthless exorcist, for that he was. (Doing a lot of note-taking on Shiro atm to piece together a fic.) And I agree that the change might have come about through Rin and Yukio. Comparing the Shiro that crashed the myou dha shrine and the Shiro that talked Kuro into being his familiar, the only thing happening in between that we know of is the twins... I haven't decided if I should go with the anime canon on how things played out when he found them, or if I should go rogue, but that's my problem. _'

The double irony at the end (the Okumuras being the salvation of the priest and maybe the demon) is delicious. The sunlight on the grave, Mephisto's final words? Dotting the cake, icing on the i, wrapping up the gift in pink paper and tying it with a polka-dot ribbon. It couldn't be done better.
PhoenixBreaker90 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
:o Wow, I should punish myself for not noticing this! D: lol

This is awesome! You did well with putting Mephisto in character here x3

You SERIOUSLY need to write more! :D
TheYoungestCrazySister chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love this! I can't believe no one bothered to write a review! This is touching, funny, and very into-character. The ladies part killed me XD Please write more fics, this is very good!