Reviews for One More Chance
rinmi.midotakito chapter 1 . 4/8
my poor heart can't fully handle this. poor romano π_π why spain, why?! and with feli..awww π_π

though kudos for spain for trying to win back lovinos trust.

anyway great story, as always.
NarutoNineTailsFury chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
*clenches heart* Oh... my feels...
Anyhow, Great Story! You had me feeling a range of emotions! From Fluff Adorableness to Blind Rage to Uncontrollable Crying to Happy Cheering to Having A Fangirl Squeal Attack! Great work! *high fives you*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
This made cry a lot... Especially when Romano asked Spain why he cheated on him with Italy. The feels, man.
Eulix-Relle chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
Yeesh. You have a VERY valid reason for ranting! That review sounds terrible! I mean if they ship Germano then they should go and read a germano fic -_-:

Anyway, I loved this fic! It's so sweet Romano would hold on that long :)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
FOLLOWUP CHAPTER! NOWZ! OAO
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
OH DEM CREYS. ER FEELS. QAQ
The Ghost Writer T-T chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Its was soooo sad TT
I love angst!
Any ways i love your story ;,,O,,;
Book Thief101 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
You jerk . . .

You made me cry . . .:S

Wonderful!:D

Lovi, I love you!

Feli, I hate you.

Toni, I don't know yet . . .? Prove your worth . . .:P

Luddy, I have no clue . . .? You and Feli need therapy, just not with France . . . Being a "TheRapist" and all.

I hope you make a second part to this so I'm not as mean to Feli.:P
TheEbilBunni chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Omg i don't understand how you can write something so heart breaking without bawling your eyes out. If I were writing this I might not even continue and just be depressed with myself. But thats me. And if you do plan on writing a second chapter I hope Ludwig chews Feliciano out for using Antonio! Either he will or I will and if you get a letter from the guy who wrote Hetalia himself asking why he got a letter to feli for something that never even happened in the manga/anime and the letter references you, you'll know who the letters from. And like always I love your writing its really good! And poor Romano! I'm glad her got a happy ending with Antonio though. :)
hikarushining chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Yes! please write the follow up, and also are you still planning to write the sister fics of kismet?
Proud Fujoshi chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Antonio u jerk!but at least they r happy wit each other in the end
snoopy32111 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
...I love this so much but when it said he was kissing Feli my heart stopped. XD I was just like "no..no...no..nononononNONONON! ANTOINIO YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST MAN ALIVE!" and I feel mean for saying this but when Lovi was hit by a car I was that surprised. I have read at least 3 this month where he got hit because of a misuderstanding with Antonio and I was just expecting it. This is awesome though! I can't wait to read the rest of your fanfics! their reeeeaaally good! (And you like alot of the same pairings as me so that makes you 10x more awesome)
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is a difficult topic, and you handled it really well. It was fluffy and sad, which was perfect!
MiriamTodd321 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Boy, was I bitching at Antonio and Feliciano for a bit. Mostly Antonio though. Those first few paragraphs almost made me stop reading for a moment...but I'm glad I continued. Your works are really amazing, and I enjoy reading them. Please continue to write these awesome stories!
obackbarama chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I was hesitant to read this at first, because I had been reading A LOT of angst lately and was worried that there wouldn't be a happy ending, but I sucked it up and read it, and was sooo glad I did.

I freaking love this so much, it's just, asdfghjkl;.

Make that 2nd chapter. Do it.

Do it, Lady. I demand.