Reviews for Six Weeks
cynthia Chadwick chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
I want to read stories about keith partridge being very sick and having the flu and a appendicitis he had them I never read them can you tell me where they are so I can read them
Alex B. Goode chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
I'm very much looking forward to the sequel and I hope to see Shirley's folks.
Alex B. Goode chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
I hope Danielle mended with her dad.
Sarah chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
Oh my gosh that is so sweet! I'm glad they got to spend some time together! I also like Danny's and Carl's suggestions for the puppy names! XD I hope you make another Partridge Family fanfiction because this one rocks!
Sarah chapter 19 . 7/18/2012
That was a very nice surprise and reunion! I am glad they managed to keep their relationship in tack while he was gone!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
hey!

awww! that was soooo sweet! by the ending i'm guessing that there's gonna be a sequel?

awesome ending! & awesome story! can't wait to read the sequel (if there is one)! :D
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
hey!

awww! it was sooo sweet to see Keith & Danielle reunited before the tour ended!

Guest chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
hey!

awww! that was such a sweet surprise!

Sarah chapter 18 . 7/16/2012
I'm glad its going good so far! I hope he continues to call her and doesn't cheat on her! Please update soon!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 18 . 7/15/2012

aww! that's sooo sweet!

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
hey!

awww! i love how cute they are together!

Sarah chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Oh thank god! I was so worried they'd break up! I hope they can still keep in contact while Keith's on tour! I hope all works out for them! Please update soon!
Sarah chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
Oh my gosh I wonder what will happen with Keith on tour and Danielle being part of the wedding! I'm looking forward to seeing how the relationship goes with her and her father later on! And how she will get along with Gwen to! Please update soon I really want to know what happens next!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 16 . 7/13/2012
hey!

aww! good to see that Danielle's on good terms with her father.

Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 15 . 7/9/2012
hey!

hahaa! Danny would be upset about his money getting wet! xD