Reviews for Static
marcy chapter 1 . 7/22
omf like 1k in I bookmarked this, this is just so beautiful and perfect. I cried more than once, quiet tears escalating into gross sobbing at the end. the way you executed this story was so moving, and the whole piece just seemed to move into place. this fanfic really deserves more attention from the fandom!
Blade of light chapter 1 . 6/14
I feel like I am about to cry so deeply T-T Screw Cartman, that asshole.
buttlovski chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
holy shit okay so I literally love your writing? and i couldn't even believe the end when I read it. this story killed me. thank you for writing i t
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I'm like crying now...oh my gosh...that was unbelievable...and the part where Wendy said Kyle was dead...and the way you kept building up the deep sorrow, longing and pain...you are amazing.
LyshaLuvsSeddie chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I've never reviewed a Style story before and I never really read angsty stories either so this review in itself is an oddity. But this story was just so amazing! It was so sad and so heart wrenching. The past countering the present was so nice and just ugh! I loved it so much!
xXOliveOilXx chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I read this on tumblr, but MAN
THAT HIT ME RIGHT HER 3
IN THE FEELS.

It flowed so nicely, the way it was written. It was smooth, and I could really tell the mood of the whole story. and when you finally got to the end-it all made sense.

This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read, and is most definitely the best StanxKyle one ever :)
Jizena chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. The flow of it really grabs me, the way the present and past weave in and out, building on what was and could have been, right up until the break at the end. I've read this a couple of times now and it still shocks and saddens me to the point of tears, but in a way that makes me love the story and feel for Stan more. His depression in this is so tangible. There's a line that really stands out to me toward the end: "And they go inside and it's so bright and clean and sterile, and Stan feels so uncomfortable, so out of place. He's ready to just turn around and go home[...]" and he has such a clear definition in his head of what 'home' is, that he's always willing to go back there, no matter how he appears to Wendy and Kenny—and Wendy is so delightfully patient and real—Stan is always kind of swimming in those memories of home, of Kyle. It's just wonderful.
Llama-Egg chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow. This story is absolutely beautiful. The writing flows so easily, so smoothly. Perfect. And when the 'truth' is revealed everything clicks and makes sense, making this tragic story all the more sadder.
I love the realism of this story, as much as I hate it. It's so damn sad, and yet touching. I love the story, I really do.
Thank you so much. I feel so blessed to have been able to read such a beautiful, touching piece of work.
Moodle chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
...I am so depressed now. Holy shit.

This was beautiful. ;_; Your writing is absolutely fantastic.
Jordanifying chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
cries omg this is soooo good
please make a sequel plz
HarvardDropout chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I REALLY HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY NOW THAT YOU'VE MADE A GROWN MAN CRY, ALRIGHT.
Seriously, this was absolutely beautiful and... Jesus Christ, the ending! If you didn't at least have that I'm pretty sure I'd have to cut myself off from EVER reading another Style fic again because dgklsdg I can't even think right now. Just, wow. This was awesome. I'm not even much of a Style shipper but this gave me hardcore feels alright. I can't even... fml. I love this so much.
Feets chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
probably one of the most beautiful things I have read. God damnit. I'm crying as well as the rest of your readers. this was intense in the emotional aspect as well as physically demanding for how well you portrayed the characters. I can't review well but I wanted to say that it was incredible.
death in the afternoon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I dont know if im sad that theres only a few reviews on this or happy that im one of the few who get to read it, becasue this was amazing and it made me laugh and cry and feel like shit and feel what Stan was feeling and what Kyle was and what Wendy was. So basically it was amazing and im very glad you posted it. :)
TAXIS chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i'm crying like a little bitch.

This is seriously the most moving thing i've ever been through. God, I will be crying for hours.
emerald-SP chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
What the actual fuck, man?

Excuse my cussing but this story only has FOUR review? Where the hell do I begin? First of all, when I read this, I was sobbing like a little bitch. You literally DESTORYED me for a few hours. Everything was fine. I was half way through thinking "It'll be fine. Kyle will make Stan better and they'll live hapily ever after just like in every Style fanfic" but then when it dawned upon me that Kyle was DEAD... wow. No, I can't even... It all came crashing down how Stan was alone and sick and just dead inside.

If you'd left it there I don't think I could have gone on living. The heaven part afterwards was the most perfect ending. That's all I can really say.

The raw emotion and way you described Stan's depression.. It was beautiful and scarily realistic. I think that this is just about the BEST "sad" fan fiction I've ever read. I truely mean that. Nothing I've read has ever made me cry so hard. (But now I feel stupid.)

Sorry for such a long-ass review but... that's what you deserve for ripping out my heart and shattering it into pieces and then sewing it back together... barely. All I can say now is; you should be a published author or SOMETHING. Your talent is beyond amazing. Stan and Kyle's relationship is FAR stronger to me now, no matter what's happening in the show. Keep writing and I'm sure I'll read this a million times over.

Emerald