Reviews for Batman: Inverse Theory
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
Ooh, a romance with Joker and Bat? That would be cool, especially now that she's a girl. XD
Capital-C chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
Well, the quality of the writing holds up. But to be honest, I was hoping for something entirely different after first reading the description. That is, a pale skinned Batman, battling to maintain control of himself while valiantly continuing his crusade against crime.
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
A pretty enjoyable story though a bit short, I would love to see a sequel with the Joker and to see if anything else happens to him and more on the story of 'The Bat'
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
So this isn't wHAT I was expecting when I I read the sumary, but this might juyst be my favorite batman fanfic in the history of ever, and you really need to make a sequel. Please :) Because seriously, best thing ever.
C Elise chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
very good story!
Dr. Rex Greylin chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
And so begets the Clown Prince of Crime. Beware, Bat. Joker's coming. Mua-ha-ha!

I was also hoping for a longer story, but now I'm looking forward to a sequel. Great story, though!

Doc
whitetigerwolf chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I enjoyed the story, though I hoped it would be longer. I hope you eventually write a sequal, but regardless, I look forward to your next story.
Twylyte chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
... Wait, it's over? That was rather abrupt, don't you think?
The Joker exists anyway, but more sexist? O-Kay...
Good chapter,
-Twy
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
And so the Joker is born, YES!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Dextra2 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
PLEASE DON'T BE OVER! YOU'VE LEFT THIS ON A CLIFFHANGER!
Twylyte chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Great chapter. They are being very thorough making Bruce and 'Mara' swap places, aren't they?
The Amazons accept *her* now, huh? It's a silver lining, I suppose.
Till next time,
-Twy
Dextra2 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
"Well, Mother can hardly complane about our relationship now". Best line EVER!
whitetigerwolf chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Great chapter, I look forward to more.
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Well Bruce uh Mara now deals with what every women deals, but in retrospect she is not straight but a lesbian if one comes to think about it so no man will come close to her.

That much is certain.

And is it me or is Wonder Woman enjoying quite a bite Bat's dilemma?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Wordlurker chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Oh wow, lawl! Genderbent Batman? This I gotta put onto my Alerts!

...The Joker might just kill himself with laughter when he finds out about this.