Reviews for Romans Read the Titan's Curse
Krios, not atlas
I hope when the mods get done with the mid-summer plagiarism purge they still have time to delete some of these read the book piles of crap.
Pls update fast
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or any information storage and retrieval system without permission in writing from the publisher.

This is the standard copyright notice that appears in every modern publication. Do you know what it means? It is right inside the cover of the book YOU STOLE.
solangelolover chapter 4 . 7/9
One question: Why does Frank not know what mythomagic is? It says in the House of Hades that he played it.
nightshade101 chapter 7 . 6/29
i accept ur apology
nightshade101 chapter 3 . 6/29
luv ur story... u guys that take time to rite and post are awsomazing!
Please make the hiatus permanent and delete the existing 'story.' Why? Because what you are doing is ILLEGAL and a VIOLATiON of the posting guidelines and terms of service of FFN.

Illegal as in law suits and court rooms. ILLEGAL as in FFN can pass all the costs of a copyright infringement suit on to the user who posted the ILLEGAL material.

And, no, there is no magic word that makes copyright infringement, also known as intellectual property theft, legal.

Read the book stories are illegal, forbidden by the posting guidelines, unethical and just plain lazy. If you want to be a writer, you have to write. Copying is not the same thing.
LawyerLady chapter 2 . 6/5
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take this illegal posting down before Disney sues FFN and gets this site shut down as a pirate site. You may not care if FFN is shut down the way was shut down but I do.

PLEASE STOP STEALING and DELETE THE STOLEN WORDS.
The Warty Hogg chapter 2 . 6/4
Stealing from a published author is unethical and illegal. Please remove the stolen material.
me chapter 2 . 4/22
Good so cool
Saphira Daughter of two Storms chapter 11 . 2/24
I really like how you portray the characters and I hope this story will be off Hiatis soon. Best of luck!
Saphira
Update soon please
percy lover Ezri Dax chapter 11 . 1/19
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I really like it :) please continue