Reviews for Unlimited Trope Works
Parks98 chapter 1 . 1/28
Yes I love badshit crazy shirou with guns!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
update!
Dragonjek chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Shirou *is* Tv Tropes. My God
...
(favs)
Troper Addict chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
When are you continuing this?
Damoclesvice chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Agreed.
TonalArchitect chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
So much lulz. Best one-shot ever.
Chronocidal chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I believe it is mentioned somewhere that Kiritsugu's "excess armaments" issue is part of the reason that the Emiya family seem to have such... close... ties to the Fujimura clan/Yakuza - although, I do suspect that he would keep a piece or two back, especially the Thompson Contender.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
mmmmm nice
Partsu chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Tropes Shirou?
OP.
Just the way I like it.
Ethorin chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
oh yeah
TVTropes is ultimate time waster
keep following those links
Josher chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This could be interesting, if he could integrate it without being an arrogant Mary Sue. Sad this is the only chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Yeah, trope incarnation, the gamebreaker, bringer of happy endings in the nasuverse, please write more, if you want grim dark then make him feel guilty that he is pretty lucky compared to the 40 bad ends and 5 bittersweet endings.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
So much potential...This is great start of a golden ending for all those 40 bad ends and 5 bittersweet endings.
Bunny153539 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Nice; I hope you continue some day.
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
have you read I Put On My Robe And Wizard Hat by ol'velsper? it is similar to what you are writing here