Reviews for Escape from the League
Lady Minerva Vicalyn chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
An interesting portrayal of Talon; he is usually portrayed as a violent killing machine, which does fit him. Talon has killed many, and the fact that he would be tired of killing is slightly out of character.

Besides this, you spelled Du Couteau incorrectly.
PitchBlack1997 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Cool
asdadsasdasdasda chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
yes, it is worth pursuing.

UPDATE! :D
Z chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
yep
DEMANDSUPDATES chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
UPDATE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE
i'mTHEguy chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
hey dorryza! awesome story! update? :D
The Sub-CEO of CCI chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I like this story; it's a good one. However, I do have some questions: Are there gonna be any other champions with the same goal? How are you gonna handle the skins? Just a suggestion, but maybe Pulsefire Ezreal could be a major surprise that will help them escape. You don't have to follow it and please don't tell me that you're following it until everyone else knows too. I like surprises.

Thanks for the wonderful story!
O.verP.owered chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Hope everything ties in together soon.

Awesome chapter!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
"The drawback is that for some unknown reason, the amulet is attuned with summoning magic. Without warning, Ezreal may find himself acting as a champion for, as he puts it, ''a summoner hell-bent on resolving some irrelevant world-shattering League conflict.'' Still, Ezreal feels being summoned into a Field of Justice on occasion is a small price to pay."

Ezreal is one of the few that doesn't actually live in the Institute, and his amulet is what allows him to be Summoned. It's also what allows him to use magic though. He can stop participating in the League whenever he wants by ditching the amulet so long as he is willing to give up the ability to use magic. So he's one I don't see this applying to.

I was actually looking for a story like this after reading Lux's judgement story, it was so sad. I feel like Lux didn't give Jarvan a real chance to explain though, he seemed to generally want her to be his wife (and she likely couldn't hope to find a better husband than a valiant crown prince that was her childhood friend to boot), not just a breeder, and he is one of the few people that probably could just pull her from the League without needing to become a fugitive.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Needs more Ashe... Everything needs more Ashe :P
random guy chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Hm...so this ff is about a few champs that have grown weary of the League, and how they're going to escape, am I right? Or is it just about each champ disliking the League in some way? Either way, keep up the good work!
O.verP.owered chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Keep going!
McWhite chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hi

I like it and it is a good idea :)

Hope u persue it.

I am not great at reviewing though so that's everything I can tell u: I like it :)
Jeff Bridges chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Write moar! I like it when a story pits characters in a different light, even if they are miserable sods XD
Hellraptor chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nice, worth continuing for sure! I just hope there wont be any creepy lux-nocturne romance.