Reviews for Completely Contrived OneShot 1: Bare
Another great story!
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Incredibly good ;)
mggublergal chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This story is too amazing for words except that it was hot! A naked Carlton..wish I were Juliet ;D I am normally a Shassie shipper but you brought me over to team Lassiet (although I'm still a Shassie gal) you are THAT great of a writer and the fact that you don't make Carlton as a buffoon like some writers tend to do and I appreciate that because he's my fave. Sorry, I tend to babble (embarrassed).
Miggs chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"Um, Carlton, why are you naked?"

He looked down at himself, puzzled. "Oh. Sorry. I was hot. And everything itched."

Why is this the funniest line ever?
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Loved it, contrived or not (no more contrived than any other plot they put out season six, or ever for that matter - a completely bone-white dinosaur skeleton buried in ten feet of dirt with no rock to be seen? WHHHAAAAAAAT?). I did have a moment when he went to get his gun that I thought wouldn't it be funny if he just stood there butt nekkid and drew a gun and Juliet thought WHERE DID HE HAVE THAT HIDDEN? but otherwise I managed to restrain myself (hey, I was tittilated by the tentacle refrence, let's not forget).
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Happy to read any "ridiculous and clich├ęd Lassiet one-shots" you wish to throw at us, though I didn't think that was overly cliched, lol. Cute. Thanks for sharing as always.
obsessedwithstabler chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Scuse me while I go die of laughter.

Mwhahahhaha.
LOLZ chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
You had me laughing through most of this one shot, starting with the disclaimer, and then going *awww* at the moments of Lassie admitting his love and apologizing to Juliet. Then you ended on a high note and another laugh. I really enjoyed this one shot and certainly look forward to more. Thank you.
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
"Because yea verily, it was good."

That just about sums it up.

*fans self*
hfce chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
LOL! Carlton naked is full of win. I loved it. LOL! Great little one shot. :)
AlyshebaFan1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Oh, Loafer, you are *eeeeeviiiil*!

So hilarious. Naked Lassie (in more ways than just unclothed) is so adorable and sweet and funny and...and...um...uh...thingy. Right. Must read again!