Reviews for Second Chances
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
I just recently read this story and I know odds are you wont see this but I love it and I wish u would continue it
angel1002 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Eddie God. I like. I am glad that Eddie was honest with Janet about his feelings about wanting to wait to have sex. It took a lot for him to admit that to her. Good for him. They are off to a great "restart"

I must admit I was jealous of Janet.
Huds2n chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
OMG - I love her cousin Rae...she brings out Janet's fun and relaxed side...I love her approach on life and how she brings that to Janet. I also loved that they told each other that they were in that moment...just perfect. Can't wait to see what else is in store for our favorite couple...great chapter!
CBD chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Awesome but cruel you ended it just when it was getting good what's up with that? Lolololol I fresking love Rae telling off ray. Balls deep lololol. Keep it up waiting for Eddie to see Janet in Rae's red dress! Hot
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Holy crap! I didnt know you posted a new chapter... I loved Rae! I lol so much reading this... i read it 3 times...Too many awesome lines to quote... lololol... This is your best chapter yet... Please post again soon...
octrdlurker chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter! I really like Rae as a character and she has all the confidence that I wish Janet would have. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Huds2n chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
well it is hard to wait when you have that feeling that won't go away. The interaction between the two is awesome. I laughed out loud at the Bosox reference...that would be a tough thing for those boys in the boston area - they REALLY like the Red Sox...just a great chapter!
cancellationbedammed chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! LOL What a fun chapter... thanks for the shoutout btw! I am loving this story, its just a really fun read... I was at my desk this morning and I shoul dhave been working but i was reading lololol... cant wait for you to post again... lol staying home...
angel1002 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Its so cute to see how adorable the two of them are together. It'sgreat that Janet is the one pushing for sex and even better that Eddie is pushing to a great man. I can't wait to see where this goes
angel1002 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Eddie is on a roll. Good for him for replanning the barbeque and proving to her that he is not ashamed to be with her. I can't believe that Janet made Eddie give her a lap dance. Go Janet.
angel1002 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
How sweet. I love how he pulled a rose out of his pocket and gave it to her. It was awesome and then it got better with the remaining eleven and then he caught her in a twril. Too cute. So far he is off to a good start.
angel1002 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Way to go Janet. I love a confident Janet. Good for her for telling Eddie what she wanted if he wanted to be with her. Can't wait to see if he follows through.
cancellationbedammed chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I love the part where Janet confesses to dragging out closing to hang w Eddie great idea! And Matt is suck a dick! Keep up the good work!
octrdlurker chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story has such a great start to it. Great job and I can't wait to read more!
Huds2n chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Such a good chapter. I love the interaction with Janet and Eddie. He is being so awesome with waiting although I am kind of routing for them to speed it up...LOL

I love the comfort that they are experiencing with each other and how Eddie defends her against matter what the story Matt is the worst! LOL

I love to see how their relationship is developing and can't wait to see where it goes...another great chapter!