Reviews for That Flickering Light
Margret-May-Eyre chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
You are such a great writer. I hope you continue with this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Linzerj chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Oh boy...
Rum, just kiss Belle already so that then you can't be controlled by the dagger!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
This is an okay fanfic, although I've definitely read better.
The only thing that makes me want to keep reading is the whole thing with the stranger. That is really interesting, but other than that it's rather amateur, although there is potential.
xChaoticDawnx chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I love this story so far, please update again soon!

ChaoticDawn
Kim Bussey chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Loved the bittersweet romance between Belle and Rumpelstiltskin. The moving pile of dust was a nice bit of humor. But the ending between Jefferson and the stranger was perfectly done. It showed Jefferson's eager curiosity and left the reader wondering who this stranger is.
megumisakura chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
great chapter!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
Dagger :) YES ACTION TIME

The scene with the cup was adorable.
becca chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Cute! I love that the linen closet conquers both Mr. Gold and Rumplestiltskin! Hail mighty linen closet!
AngelApple70x7 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Love this story, can't wait for the next update.
Stargazer831 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Love the new chapter! Love the Belle/Rumple cup moment! Curious to know the stranger hmmm
kittykat867506 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
AMAZING! You HAVE to update soon! Please tell me this isn't the end of the story!
kittykat67980 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
I LOVED this chapter and this story so far. I see you updated it today, so I am dearly hoping that there will be more chapters! I am only on this one but I am finishing it tonight!

Keep up the good work, your an inspiring author!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
I just realized I've been a lazy bum for not leaving reviews but I've been stalking this story and I love it :) a lot - OUAT_Dearie
Kim Bussey chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
I read all six chapters. I love where you are going with this. The character's reactions to each other were perfect, especially the hair-brushing scene and then the embarrassment on both sides after the shower. Both scene worked well to show the tender side of Gold.
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
You are doing so well at updating quickly, so thanks for that! This story is coming along nicely... cant wait to read more!