Reviews for Words Left Unsaid
greyslexie chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
so good!
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
this is great story so far!
zvforever chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
Before I start the review for this chapter, I forgot to mention how much I loved all the ML sex talk last chapter, lol, that's just so them, in my opinion, haha.

Loved the MerDer and the far that they left them ALONE! LOL at Meredith reminding Derek that Seattle Grace has lots of sexcapades going on, haha.

Mark and Lexie were honestly just precious in this chapter. Just, I don't even know what else to saw about them. Precious is all.

Fantastic fic overall! Loved it so much!
zvforever chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
Absolutely loved this chapter! I love everything they said in this chapter. I love the fact that Mark is just still so scared, as if she didn't actually make it through and that he was too late in telling her how he feels, but she won't have any of that. I love that they want to talk about permanent plans. And I always get a kick of them talking about her breaking his penis, lol. Karma seriously is a bitch, LOL. The fact that he came running back to her and just the way they explained the fact that they accepted and loved each other, and that it was something no one else could provide for them, it was just perfect!
zvforever chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Honestly laughed so hard at the surgeons things Cristina was Arizona's wife - best. thing. ever. haha

I honestly loved Mark throughout this entire chapter. I think the way you described him sitting was just so telling - it totally showed his emotions without actually saying anything. I mean, even Meredith noticed!

LOVE the MerDer discussing Slexie, haha, love that they're such shippers! Seriously, it's a little weird how much I love that lol

I really like how you portray Julia in your fics. I love the fact that she doesn't get angry, I guess she figures there's no point, she sees that he's in love with Lexie and that Lexie's desperately in love with him and she only wants to make the situation right, not make it worse, and I honestly love that. I'm so glad she broke up with Mark and tried to push him to tell Lexie how he feels.

Once again loving Roy in this chapter! Getting Mark to take his mind off what's going on behind closed doors. I love that it's Roy who is sort of pushing everyone in this story, or really just giving them hope. It's one of those moments when a random stranger inspires you I guess.

Loved the ending as well! I think it was different that what would be expected. I think I would've thought that Mark would be sitting by her bedside, holding her hand, but he wasn't, which I love about this fic! It's not exactly what you'd think it is. And the cliffhanger...oh le sigh...
zvforever chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
This chapter was just flat out heartbreaking by the end...but I'll start from the beginning.

The rescuers just flat out pissed me off starting from the last chapter - just like, really? Come on! Though I guess we can't really say much cause the surgeons would probably be saying the same types of things, but still! They're our surgeons and just no, lol.

Again Arizona/Cristina were priceless - perfect section was perfect.

I like you had the Owen/Callie parts in between. Love that Owen asked about Cristina even though he knew he shouldn't have asked specifically for her.

The ML scene was just so sad, and even though I loved that he wouldn't leave her, I kept thinking "move, you idiot! She's gonna die unless you move, seriously!" haha But I guess that was the point. And I'm glad Derek was the one who pushed him on the plane (again with his shipper heart), I could totally picture him being like OMG, do I need fix everything around here, geez, just go already! Loved it!

And that plane ride was what really got to me. The fact that Mark told her ILY when it was already too late, it was the perfect ending to the chapter! Wonderful job!
zvforever chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Loved Mark and Mer's moment! Sharing sentiments over Little Grey - gotta love it! I love the little bit of MerDer you sneaked in! Even though I absolutely adore ML, I still love MerDer. :)

Loved the pilot in this one. Though it was totally random that he was the one who was giving Lexie hope, I loved it. :) And OMG, I seriously love how much Derek ships Slexie, I just can't get over that fact, haha.

I can't even at how mad Mark gets when he hears her piercing screams. It honesty tears at your heart strings, but that entire scene was perfect. Everything in here with ML was perfect, right down to Lexie being worried about his operating hand, hehe, too cute!

And I have to say, when I first read this, when Arizona said that she must be dying since Cristina was comforting her, I laughed so, so hard! I loved the dynamic between Cristina and Arizona in this fic! It was like they were trying to stick together while still trying to stay in their usual roles, loved it!
zvforever chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Ok, so Cristina is one of my favorite characters, and I love how you portray her in this entire fic! She's so professional and just so Cristina! lol You honestly have everyone's characterizations spot on! I've only just started season 6, so I don't really know what Mark's relationship is like with Arizona on the show, but I love how you show it here! I love that he's so adamant about making sure they both get back to Callie and Sofia!

Lexie's reaction to Derek being the one who finds her is just LOL, so priceless! haha At least she's still got her humor while she's slowly dying. And just everything with ML is perfection as soon as he finds everyone. I think what got to me most in this chapter is when Mark told Roy that he'll stitch him up for free because he found Lexie. Just gahh, love all of this!
zvforever chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I think this was a really good precursor to what will happen later. I loved the fact that the first thing Mark said was her name and I love that Lexie really wanted Mark to be the one to save her. They are seriously so meant to be! Roy annoyed me a bit in this chapter, but I think the way you wrote the Derek/Roy dialogue/portion was just the way it should be, cause let's face it, yes, we're all more focused on the surgeons, but there are other people on the plane, so we're forced to see Roy's POV, which obviously a good thing. Plus, he definitely grows on you later (I've read the entire story, just mass reviewing! haha). So basically this chapter was great!
zvforever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
So first off, the fact that you put that quote before the fic even started gave me a very solid perspective of the fic right off the bat. I think it's honestly one of the things that reeled me in because the quote is so powerful cause I think there will always be things we regret before we die. So I love that you set it up as the two of them sort of mulling over their regrets and how to live with them, while they don't realize that they may not have long to live at all.

I like how they were both staring at each other at one point but neither noticed the other. I think the way that they were both contemplating everything was well written. And I really enjoyed Lexie's POV just cause you can see how full of regret she already is, so it definitely resonates with the quote, which I love.

Honestly, I get a kick out of Derek's involvement in all of this, lol. He's such an ML supporter, and I love it! I love that he reassured Lexie about all of this. I think my favorite thing though was the fact that ML's eyes locked when they realized the plane was going down. You managed to make that such a powerful moment with the way you wrote it, and I loved it! :D
Four.Letter.lie91 chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
I absolutely hated the fact that Lexie and Mark were killed off so I have been searching for the happy ending they should have had. thanks for giving it to them :)
brown-eyes87 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
Thank you so much for giving us this ending versus he "real" ending which was crap! Lexie is one of my favorite characters and Slexie is the best couple, my otp. I've been holding out hope for them only to have her die and find out they're screwed and never got their happily ever after? Talk about heartbreaking. I refuse to accept it and therefore have dived straight into fiction where she lives and they live their lives together. Forever. Happily :) so thanks
Monica chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I love this story! I wish you wrote for Grey's! Lexie was my favorite character on the show! I can't believe they killed her!
MusicWritesMyLife chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
I'm glad they got a happy ending :) They both really deserved it. Part of me wishes this story was longer, but at the smae time, it feels completed while leaving things open to the reader's imagination, which is something I really like in a story. It was great to read :)
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 8 . 6/27/2012
Oh, my gosh! This was lovely. It was sweet without being over the top about it. And I think that was a nice place to end it.

Also, I haven't replied to the email yet, so I'll write more about it there, but so far, I really enjoyed "A Walk On The Wild Side". It totally shouldn't work, but it was awesome.