Reviews for Cathedrals
EvanderAdvent chapter 4 . 2/22
Immortality is a curse...
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 2/19
That is just so sad...Will she find someone to love?
Japanese Black Angel chapter 4 . 2/16
Wonderful chapter! It brougth tears to my eyes and can not wait for more.
agoraphobia chapter 4 . 2/14
Oh damn. Shit just got real! So much anger and sadness... All the feels. I'm really starting to dig this story! Update soon!
JPandS chapter 4 . 2/14
Oh my word that was intense! So intense! I mean I am literally crazed about this twist. I love your writing.

Usagi's explanations and everyone's reaction to the new information was captivating. Then to find out why Usagi had the Golden Crystal and to understand how she was able to justify not telling the others about the objects that could turn people immortal just make so much sense. I was so heartbroken when finding out that the objects could be returned and though I wanted to hate Mamoru for giving up, I can still understand his decision so well. Even Rei's conflict with hearing about it and wondering if she'd do the same. It is just wow. So dynamic.

On top of that, Quatre's reaction makes me curious. That guy is always so interesting to me so I look forward to seeing more on his perception of this entire thing. Can't wait until they start the hunt for Minako and get moving.

This is my favorite chapter so far! It is simply amazing! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
Yami Nocturna chapter 4 . 2/14
Ah! This is amazing! :D Love this. Please do continue soon 3 3
Wow what a wicked twist. I see why Usagi, Luna, and Artemis would keep it a secret. So many people could abuse such a gift but to know that they can give it back. thats depressing
MegaKat chapter 4 . 2/13
Now THIS is creative, the whole Golden Crystal giving him immortality and stuff, and the fact that the Shitennou could have possessed them as well. I LIKE THIS! *SMASHES MUG* ANOTHER!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 4 . 2/13
Oooh myyyy godddd I LOVED it! And I even get a dedication? Awww thanks! But shoot...now I have to write really fast and put out another chapter lol. Oh! You might be interested, I don't know if you know Bleach but I literally just put out a one-shot centered around Minako, maybe you'd like it.

Anyway, on to the reivew:

This idea is fantastic! Seriously, I'm so excited for you to continue. So they're all going to go on a search for these things or are they going to try and find Mina first? How do the people know about the objects? I'm so freaking curious.

Aw poor Usagi :( What a way to make their separation, though. So plausible and so thought out. It makes so much sense that he would feel that way despite everything they'd been through and everything they were destined to do. Haha, I loved Rei kicking over the bench.

You capture Quatre perfectly to me. I can really sense his confliction, maybe somewhere in the realm of guilt and anger and sadness...poor guy.

I can't wait for another chapter, seriously, amazing work. Sigh...now I'll go write my chapter so you can update faster.
reina chapter 3 . 2/9
I'm so happy you updated! This has been a pleasant surprise!
I'm curious about who are the kidnappers and what Mina has to do to make Quatre live forever. Good luck with writing!
Japanese Black Angel chapter 3 . 2/5
Yay! You updated! enjoyed it and wish it was longer but keep up the good work!
JPandS chapter 3 . 2/4
I was surprised and excited to see an update for this! I really want to know what has to be done in order to achieve immortality and can't wait until Serena explains! Raye and Heero's relationship is very charming and warming, both things of which I don't usually see in this pairing. Usually it's pretty stoic and one of them or both are OOC but you've kept both characters true to themselves which is nice.

I do wonder if Serena will return to her more recognizable self after letting the secret out...Anyhow, I can't wait until next time! Excellent work!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 3 . 2/3
Get out of townnn, you're still here! I'll admit, it was an extremely pleasant surprise to see this update. I totally understand life getting in the way haha, it's why I disappeared for a couple of...years lol. I definitely thought you were gone for good so this is very exciting!

Your writing is so sophisticated, I love it. You don't tarry on too many descriptions and your brevity contributes to the story rather than detracting from it. Seriously, it's something I really look up to and strive towards.

I love the premise of this story. My favorite part was definitely the beginning; Rei's lackluster response to Quatre's worry, her penthouse and disregard for expenses, and her initial negligence, picking up a mug rather than the gun and the gun rather than her wand, really set an impeccable mood. Like, I truly get how she's feeling and how time has dusted her expectations and appreciations.

Her relationship with Heero piques my interest. I love the compatibility you've set up. He's his usual, quiet self and she's still fiery but neither of them have fallen into the stoic and hotheaded cliches that so easily befall their characters. Kudos for that, really. I'm also very curious to see what happened between them at Minako and Quatre's wedding...hehe.

The plot is great. I love the premise of extending immortality-it really gives weight to the relationship between Minako and Quatre, that she'd go so far to reach out for that. So what's Usagi's revelation going to be? She sure has some explaining to do. She seems off, throwing Makoto's comforting hands away so many times. I wonder what's going on with her, it's a very interesting development. I also love the tension you've got building between the two groups; one side clandestine magical royalty, the other illicit ex-military agents both coping with a shared issue. I'm eagerly awaiting the revelation of the enemy and what notion from each side you'll be implementing into it. And poor, poor Mina :( / Where's Hotaru? Will there be any other serious pairings or will it pretty much revolve solely around Rei and Heero?

The shortness didn't really bother me, I'm just glad you updated. It was really nice to see a familiar face...pen name...story? I don't know, haha. Keep up the good work, it's fantastic, and update soon, don't leave us!

SmileysBasis
godess bubbles chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
How did they become immortal?Update soon!
Lina Hino chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
I have not been on here in SO freaking long and hadn't seen this gem!
I know it's been a while since you worked on it, but when you get the chance please update it.
I actually started writing again too