Reviews for Cathedrals
tunisia chapter 1 . 2/10
this is the story that was meant for that comment,

i don't think Rei would find him attractive. sorry.
no offense, maybe if they build up wufei's look to be actually look more cooler, he suits her personality more. or trowa. but not heero. it will not be balance for her sake. trust me. (her real personality in the manga)
i was about to pair her with Quatre, but his personality is more like zoicite. but Quatre looks more like jadeite. combine, so she suites quatre too... and with the personality department.
so Mars- quatre, trowa, or wufei
Minako- well i think he is (dammit, i don't wanna be bias so i will write what is you know, even i don't like it, maybe heero is okay with her too, since he acts a bit like kunzite, but when it comes to the hair, i would choose her with trowa, or duo... why duo? because they have the same personality. but it might not be balance for her sake. quatre on the other hand, i like her to be with him at first, without knowing the shitennou much.
venus- duo, heero, trowa.
ami- quatre, trowa, duo
Quatre's personality, or duo's personality
jupiter- duo,
well, jups,heero,duo all of them are orphans. i don't use to like duo for jupiter, still don't but after seeing the shitennou, hmmm... i guess duo is quite alright. impossible for quatre, as i read fanfic about him... just impossible. maybe if they fix wufeis look... just like rei. and its quite unfair that jupiter always don't pair up with the super hunks.
sailor moon- well... duo, trowa, quatre, heero (i wanna right duo, but i just seem to see it happening in the personality, compatibility department. or better yet... none at all. she can have mamoru
wow! trowa is not my fave, but he is okay for me nonetheless, but i wrote him to all the girls.
Princess Ren chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
It's been a long time since the last update..! I hope you still have plans to finish this storu..! It's too good to discontinue this..! Please post soon..! Keep up the good work..!
varee chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Pretty interesting. both the growth of the characters as well as amazing narration make up a great story.
I know you haven't written since Febuary, but I'd love to read more. Especially since the first SM Crystal that had been aired not long ago ;)
Cheers,
Varee
agoraphobia chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
So, uhm, you definitely need to update! I'm completely hooked now that I've had the chance to read all the way through.

I somewhat think that Rei might just be a little too bitter considering that it was always her destiny to forever protect Serenity. I mean, she obviously has the right after having to out live all the people she loves, but the Senshi never did have too great of lives outside their own close-knit circle. I also understand the ungodly loneliness it would bring them, but I always figured it was their fate to have shitty human lives so that they could easily give them up for Usagi. Most only lived 13-15 years without the Senshi and now they have lived for hundreds. So what happened to them? They were all each other had. How could they just part ways so easily? I would assume these "normal" lives would be even more solitary. That little bit always makes me sad.

But still, I really love where this is going. I really hope you continue on with this! :)
EvanderAdvent chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Immortality is a curse...
godess bubbles chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
That is just so sad...Will she find someone to love?
Japanese Black Angel chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Wonderful chapter! It brougth tears to my eyes and can not wait for more.
agoraphobia chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Oh damn. Shit just got real! So much anger and sadness... All the feels. I'm really starting to dig this story! Update soon!
JPandS chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Oh my word that was intense! So intense! I mean I am literally crazed about this twist. I love your writing.

Usagi's explanations and everyone's reaction to the new information was captivating. Then to find out why Usagi had the Golden Crystal and to understand how she was able to justify not telling the others about the objects that could turn people immortal just make so much sense. I was so heartbroken when finding out that the objects could be returned and though I wanted to hate Mamoru for giving up, I can still understand his decision so well. Even Rei's conflict with hearing about it and wondering if she'd do the same. It is just wow. So dynamic.

On top of that, Quatre's reaction makes me curious. That guy is always so interesting to me so I look forward to seeing more on his perception of this entire thing. Can't wait until they start the hunt for Minako and get moving.

This is my favorite chapter so far! It is simply amazing! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
Yami Nocturna chapter 4 . 2/14/2014
Ah! This is amazing! :D Love this. Please do continue soon 3 3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Wow what a wicked twist. I see why Usagi, Luna, and Artemis would keep it a secret. So many people could abuse such a gift but to know that they can give it back. thats depressing
MegaKat chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Now THIS is creative, the whole Golden Crystal giving him immortality and stuff, and the fact that the Shitennou could have possessed them as well. I LIKE THIS! *SMASHES MUG* ANOTHER!
SmileysBasis2 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Oooh myyyy godddd I LOVED it! And I even get a dedication? Awww thanks! But shoot...now I have to write really fast and put out another chapter lol. Oh! You might be interested, I don't know if you know Bleach but I literally just put out a one-shot centered around Minako, maybe you'd like it.

Anyway, on to the reivew:

This idea is fantastic! Seriously, I'm so excited for you to continue. So they're all going to go on a search for these things or are they going to try and find Mina first? How do the people know about the objects? I'm so freaking curious.

Aw poor Usagi :( What a way to make their separation, though. So plausible and so thought out. It makes so much sense that he would feel that way despite everything they'd been through and everything they were destined to do. Haha, I loved Rei kicking over the bench.

You capture Quatre perfectly to me. I can really sense his confliction, maybe somewhere in the realm of guilt and anger and sadness...poor guy.

I can't wait for another chapter, seriously, amazing work. Sigh...now I'll go write my chapter so you can update faster.
reina chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
I'm so happy you updated! This has been a pleasant surprise!
I'm curious about who are the kidnappers and what Mina has to do to make Quatre live forever. Good luck with writing!
Japanese Black Angel chapter 3 . 2/5/2014
Yay! You updated! enjoyed it and wish it was longer but keep up the good work!