Reviews for Cathedrals
Guest Julissa chapter 5 . 7/8
Awesome fanfic really loved this one, please continue to update, my question will the girls ever reveal to the pilots about being scouts and having magical powers and about mina will they ever find her, please continue.
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 3/24
nice
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/24
Good start
JPandS chapter 5 . 1/23
This is amazing! The thrill is real and I'm on the edge of my seat wondering how everything will play out. I thoroughly enjoy the unspoken drama lurking throughout this story. I so wanna know the depths of everyone's biting history together and how it'll tamper with this attempt to rescue Minako and prevent a crazy man from achieving immortality. This story is so exciting and the possibilities are endless! I will say I also enjoy the rare Minako/Quatre pairing and adore the idea of them!

I hope you plan to update in the near future! This is much too intriguing to be left alone! Great job with this one!
Child of Venus chapter 5 . 1/13
you .HAVE. to update this. this is too good to ignore!
jesi ki kage chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
This is a really really interesting idea. Like holy cow hadn't even considered the issue of immortality with the generals and crossing over with gundam wing? Quite clever. I look forward to reading more and seeing how the plot develops. Also holding out hope for expansion on the reincarnation of the males but totally okay without it. Current pairings are cute. -Jesi Ki Kage
GFMCTB chapter 5 . 7/30/2016
So glad you updated this! This story is really good!
11 chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
AAAAHHHHHHHHH SO HAPPY YO HAVE AN UPDATE ON THIS STORY! and a good one too. Can't wait to read more
agoraphobia chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Hey! So glad to see you still updating! This is awesome! I'm pretty excited for the next chapter as things seem to be heating up already! This is definitely an interesting take on all of the characters and I'd love to see it progress. Keep up the awesome work!
Marikalay chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
This is the most interesting crossover in this genre that I have seen so far. I hope that you decide to continue it soon.
tunisia chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
this is the story that was meant for that comment,

i don't think Rei would find him attractive. sorry.
no offense, maybe if they build up wufei's look to be actually look more cooler, he suits her personality more. or trowa. but not heero. it will not be balance for her sake. trust me. (her real personality in the manga)
i was about to pair her with Quatre, but his personality is more like zoicite. but Quatre looks more like jadeite. combine, so she suites quatre too... and with the personality department.
so Mars- quatre, trowa, or wufei
Minako- well i think he is (dammit, i don't wanna be bias so i will write what is you know, even i don't like it, maybe heero is okay with her too, since he acts a bit like kunzite, but when it comes to the hair, i would choose her with trowa, or duo... why duo? because they have the same personality. but it might not be balance for her sake. quatre on the other hand, i like her to be with him at first, without knowing the shitennou much.
venus- duo, heero, trowa.
ami- quatre, trowa, duo
Quatre's personality, or duo's personality
jupiter- duo,
well, jups,heero,duo all of them are orphans. i don't use to like duo for jupiter, still don't but after seeing the shitennou, hmmm... i guess duo is quite alright. impossible for quatre, as i read fanfic about him... just impossible. maybe if they fix wufeis look... just like rei. and its quite unfair that jupiter always don't pair up with the super hunks.
sailor moon- well... duo, trowa, quatre, heero (i wanna right duo, but i just seem to see it happening in the personality, compatibility department. or better yet... none at all. she can have mamoru
wow! trowa is not my fave, but he is okay for me nonetheless, but i wrote him to all the girls.
Princess Ren chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
It's been a long time since the last update..! I hope you still have plans to finish this storu..! It's too good to discontinue this..! Please post soon..! Keep up the good work..!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »