Reviews for Those Kids Across the Street are Crazy
What Da Crap?
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Ugh... Clarrise... Or is it Clarisse? I think it's Clarisse
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Awwz... Being at war isn't very nice...
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Ah... Katie... Sweet Katie
IzzyQuagmire0907 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
YAYYY
Little Chibi chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Update
AnonymousProud chapter 6 . 12/23/2012
Hey i just finished your story and it was sooo good- so please don't stop! you are the only author of a tratie/kane story that i know and i love your story! pleeeeeeze continue writing, I really want to see where you go with the battle scene!

Anonymous and Proud
Tratie4ever chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
I 3 TRATIE! i LOOOOOOVVEEEE THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
TRATIE FOREVER!
autumn chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
i want more
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
So funny! I love it!
Jess chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
omg Felix and the Stolls are like my favorite characters! Great story please keep writing!
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This is soooooooo cool. Let the war comence!
The Almighty Pyro chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
wooop! Fight! The Egyptians deserve payback! I mean they just held them captive for no reason when they were the dangerous ones in the first place! Who does that? write soon!
me chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!write more!
Splashfire chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Yay! A war! Hahaha the part about Clarrise made me laugh :) Update soon!