Reviews for Lines
Kyrianae Narii chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
There are not enough fics in SPN that have Sam calling Dean 'Daddy' or even 'Dad' it just seems like such a logical thing to happen if Dean really did look after Sammy as much as was hinted in canon and John was away as often as is hinted in canon too.
mandancie chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :) I just loved it! :)
AriSophAlmah chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Hey.
First I would like to point out that you can actually add to an already existing chapter in order to, say, put in the disclaimer you had previously forgotten; because, no offense, but thinking that there is more to a story then finding out that in fact it was just the disclaimer is seriously annoying.
Second, your portrayal of Sam is truly unreal. I mean, I'm all for a childish!Sam (in fact my favorite scene by far is Sam saying "I lost my shoe" in season 3 episode 3), but he's still an adult, and no adult who is both socially adjusted and mentally healthy regresses to the mentality of a five year old like your Sam did. That's just weird. If you were to write a story in which Sam were to be transformed into a five year old and Dean had to take of him until a solution could be found, I'm sure it'd be great.
Frankly, despite the fact that it's well written and the idea/summary appealed to me, I had to force myself to read past "Sam let out a wail and started crying". Seriously, the beginning really had me, all angsty, and reasonable and even realistic (as much as a supernatural fanfic can be realistic), but Sam wailing? Really? And THEN he starts talking like a five year old. That he finally has enough and after getting socked in the face by his brother after being confronted with a shameful (to him) piece of his past he thought was behind him, he lets himself drop down to his butt and starts crying (or hell, even sobbing, though I really can't imagine him just start sobbing like that, he'd probably have to work up to it, like "tears started running down his face and he tried to speak, but nothing came out; then his breath started hitching and he was trembling, shaking, then all out sobbing" or something, but whatever floats your boat), yeah I can see that happening (heck, it was kind of what I was looking for when I clicked on the link to your story); but Sam is a badass adult who loves and needs his brother, and would do a lot to keep from being a burden to him.
He is also a self assured, intelligent, person who made mistakes and suffered through things that shook him to his core and made him doubt himself. Sam sees things differently to Dean. To him, there is normal, and there is the supernatural. The supernatural has taken everything from him, and normal is a dream he once had, but that was ripped away from him. He always intended/intends to go back though, when "everything is finished". Despite his brother. The way I see it, Dean needs Sam there with him, and Sam needs only to know that Dean is alright. That doesn't mean he doesn't want Dean to be there for him or that he doesn't want to be there for Dean, but it definitely means that he isn't going to start acting like a five year old to him. Not that Dean would let him (he'd immediately call a hospital or something to see if there was a way to fix Sam), because Dean needs Sam as an equal, someone he can rely on to comfort HIM, if needs be. A five year old can't be that. An adult who acts like a five year old even less. So Sam can totally break down and everything, but not to the point where he needs Big Brother or Daddy to kiss his bobos and promise that he'll magically cure the world for him. That's just not happening. I'm sorry for the rant. I usually don't review if I read something that bothers me, but something about what you wrote... I don't know, it kind of made it impossible for me not to (but I'm pretty sure that's a good thing).
Besides all that, I'm kind of glad I did read 'til the ending, 'cause I like Dean's solution :)
So, yeah (if you even read this far), this is , you want to write an adult Sam who acts five, why not (if it really bothers me that much, I shouldn't read it)! Um, yeah...
Good writing, or whatever... *awkward* . Again, sorry.
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Good for Dean making Sam write the new list.
PoorSam chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
WONDERFUL ONESHOT! I usually don't like reading shorts because it's hard to fit a lot of h/c and angst to satisfy me in something so short, but this one was great! Maybe you can stretch this into a long fic?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
DEAN DON'T DO THAT. But this is really sweet. And he's right. Sam should not be allowed to pout. Ever.
Likaella chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is great! I love your Dean so much! And Sammy! Very sweet story!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Good story.
the-darkest-nights chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Fuck man, I love your writing. I love all the brotherly fluff.

And this was so cute, Daddy!Dean is so awesome.

And I really shouldn't be on my phone now reading fanfics, but I just checked my mail, and saw the summary and I just had to read it.
MaraJade chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Soo cute Daddy!Dean is the best genre ever!

I love it s much :D

Please write more story, where Sammy called Dean Daddy, I beg you!
Mili Maxwell Iseki chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
So cute fic. :D Dean is the best big brother ever!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/15/2012