Reviews for Aunt Hetty
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
loved it. i'm starting to read all of your densi one-shots and i'm loving all of them
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Love it great job
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Read all your fics about NCIS L.A. Love it !
Please, continue... you write so well.
Melby2002 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
What a nice little one shot. Thanks.
imahistorian chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Now that's a scene I would have liked to see after the episode! I enjoyed Kensi's realizations about Deeks thanks to the space in her bed, the missing rings, and just missing him being there. And it was a nice switch to have her go after him.
LLR5654 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh I like this one! You should continue it
Tiva-McAbby-Densi-Neric-4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
love it!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
good story! :)
grace.em chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Nice. I liked it. Just one super duper tiny thing, and it's all speculation, right after she says ' ""Aunt Hetty warned me about her."" ' I would've liked somehing more emotional and 'I've like you forever and we're both finally realizing it' ish, a little more Deeks and Kensi style... I just felt it was a little ooc for Deeks to jump her like that. ( Not that I wouldn't have been a willing party if put in said position...) :)
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
okay, that was awesome. as in, just perfection. at least for the fan girl in me. that was the kind of thing i was looking for when I logged on to fan fiction today. having experienced a few trists myself where lust and love blend together in a mix of complete confusion, the fluffy stories don't really do much for me, but this one was so human and real i just loved it.
LauraahFTW chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
cute! Defo adding it to my faves when I can log in (when I get home) - If I remember... XD

-LJ X
Fletty chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Haha I totally agree! I've got a TONNE of assignments due, but I couldn't get anything done until I'd downloaded and watched the finale episodes today. hehe. So awesome. I noticed they tried to wrap up a lot of the shows loose ends though, did you? hehe.

This was a great little piece of fluff. I'm surprised that you didn't delve further into the 'Hetty' comment, as it took her awhile to figure out? I feel I might be missing something there... otherwise it is just the really obvious answer, and I'm overthinking it. In that case, well done! haha. :)
Wetterfrosch chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Love it!

I really wanted this to happened in the end of the episode!
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was lovely. They have so much heat.
Ms.ZoeiLang chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I hope you continue! Such a great story!