Reviews for The Pon Farr Hypothesis
HSkarsgard chapter 21 . 2/22
A lovely and spicy as hell fanfic
Mugetsu700 chapter 21 . 2/21
Great story, I love the relationship of Sheldon and Penny.
novelreader chapter 15 . 12/29/2021
I have to say I kind of like your version of Missy and Sheldon's childhood, at least in the sense that you have Missy and Sheldon being close once upon a time. They're kind of close in Young Sheldon but at the same time they really aren't. Missy can't stand her brother and resents him which I kind of think sort of matches Big Bang cannon a bit but I like your version better because it focuses more on the closeness of the two siblings and how they drifted apart and how it hurt Missy a lot when that happened. To me that's believable...
but Big Bang does have Sheldon state that he was tormented by his siblings so... your story kind of misses that part. Also you have their older brother being the protector early on before he too succumbs to the dispair of the environment they're living and have him run away, it's so...I love it! I love how tragic and dramatic Sheldon's backstory is because honestly it didn't sound at all like they were living a middle class perfect life as it's described in Young Sheldon.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2021
I just binge read this in less than two days. And holy smokes this was amazing! Everyone was in character, and your dialogue was seemless. I laughed, I squealed and cried at different moments. I loved it so much. And I grinned like an idiot when Lenard and Amy got together. Really great story
wittybunny chapter 21 . 11/6/2021
Overall, everyone stayed in character. It was such a delight to read and I had to problem imagining it as it’s close to the actual series. The Epilogue, I think was weird since I wanted to read more about Sheldon and Penny or it might be my bias against Leonard.
ilai chapter 21 . 9/2/2021
Very good story !
partezane chapter 6 . 8/6/2021
Isso foi muito bom!
DoeBlueEyes11 chapter 21 . 3/28/2021
Still an awesome story. Thx for sharing it and I hope you will return to writing these types of stories.
DoeBlueEyes11 chapter 1 . 3/27/2021
I remember reading this awhile ago; it was my first ever Shenny fic. I now can't stop reading them even years later, so ty for making this fuc so realistic and awesome!
HermionenDraco368 chapter 21 . 3/16/2021
I really liked it. I thought you stayed true to the characters it came off realistic in the fact that I could have seen it happen in the show. Anyway great job I hope maybe ull write another one.
luana chapter 15 . 3/9/2021
"Noticing the classic Missy from that Sheldon knew would lead to some serious damage to his testicles, he vocalized his mistake", I loved that reference from TBBT S01E15, it would be funny to see she actually doing it lol.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 21 . 11/17/2020
I hope he get her to buy new clothes which fit her better, she is very good looking actress not bombshell but I think poor Amy needs a better wardrobe and love. Sheldon wasn’t for her.
MoyeBIg chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
This was absolutely a delight to read! I love everything about it. I wish we have more chapters with life after the party. marriage, kids etc.
mi-shell87 chapter 20 . 3/9/2020
I love this story! Wish there was more as I’d love to know more about Sheldon and penny’s relationship, but it has been years :-)
DragonHeart89 chapter 21 . 11/22/2019
I liked everything about this story except the last chapter. I would have liked to have seen what happened with Penny and Sheldon where did the relationship, what did their friends and family think, did they get married, what was their ending? I don’t really care about Leonard.
Overall good story.