Reviews for The Pon Farr Hypothesis
Lovely story! I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you for sharing!
Crazykrew616 chapter 21 . 4/27
Love it...
maipigen chapter 21 . 4/2
Great little story. I 'm glad that I found it after it was completed as I doubt I'd have been too happy with the long wait, however justified (considering that I have a story myself that remains unfinished, I am aware of my hypocrisy).
Anyway, loved this and I have to admit I loved the epilogue seeing as I adore Leonard and Amy together and think they are more suited than Leonard and Penny as is sadly canon. I love Shenny and will always support that :D
Thanks for this fine tale and making my day a bit better than it was by finding it :D
Honey the Queen Bee chapter 21 . 3/11
"God, this fic is precious, why doesn't it have more comments?"
"Well, did your dumbass comment?"
"Well."
This fic was wonderful and i went from wanting to laugh to scream to awwwing to melting. It was lovely and perfect. Even if i kinda wanted to murder leonard at times...still wonderful.
Platinum Blondie chapter 21 . 2/9
A really enjoyable story. I loved the way you developed the characters, and yet still kept Sheldon as clueless as ever
Ryszarius chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
Pretty decent story all in all. Thanks for writing it.
Rorschach chapter 21 . 11/17/2016
I just devoured all of it in 2-3 days, and boy, what a genuinely perfect story. Not your average 1000 word fucking, a fan fiction that, despite the well earned M rating, has just so much to offer. The amount of detail is staggering and the writing combined with the story left me in tears (I really haven't cried in a long time, but I am kind of emotional and got overwhelmed).

Chapeau Chap, gotta go to sleep as it is 8 am and I just finished a 5 hour reading marathon!
Gtopia chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
i actually really liked this story, and the sexual scenes managed to not be just pure smutt, but erotic and sensual, and even sometime funny.

XD great story man, id love to see a sequel in which Sheldon and penny get married and have children of their own.
AraelDranoth chapter 4 . 9/19/2016
Interesting change.
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
Not a bad one! The characterization I found to be spot on.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I sense the beginning of a good story here.
together25x3 chapter 21 . 9/14/2016