Reviews for The Pon Farr Hypothesis
fanfictionfan4444 chapter 19 . 8/2
I have loved your story. I hate to push anyone to update as writing for fanfiction is a gift to those that read them and Real Life takes priority. However, I still want to say that I really hope you continue this story. Thank you.
Cynfulme chapter 19 . 6/18
Well shucks, please don't stop here! I want to read about their happy ending!
erikablair chapter 19 . 6/13
I hope you update soon, really loving the fic. Excellent writing
Moonflower26 chapter 19 . 4/11
This is so sad I almost cried, but all this angst makes the story more profound. I imagine you wanted to wrap it up at Raj and Missy's wedding. Too bad you lost interest to your beautiful work.
ak chapter 19 . 3/21
I want more please. I love this!
Dontblink chapter 19 . 2/26
Why did you stop writing?!
*wails in anguish
My first big bang theory fanficton story and now you've got me hooked. What you wrote was awesome and I hope that maybe one day you'll pick this up again. :)
I can't believe you stopped writing this, and if this is the end, I just can't... I need more...

Oh, and... I hate Leonard so much in your sorry, as much as I hate him in the show, and I really want Sheldon to have a REAL better best friend.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease make a part two
Guest chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Could be maybe be persuaded to continue with this fabulously excellent story? Pleeeeaaase?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
It's such a shame this story will remain unfinished, and after almost two years that's a fair assumption. However, I would love to be proven wrong in this assumption, but that's up to you.
Pedobee chapter 19 . 5/25/2014
loved it, keep em coming;)
Writingperson chapter 19 . 5/20/2014
you write for yourself, not us...

Or at least you should. I like the story and development and am following it in hopes of seeing how you'll go on. I also like that you are not one of the writers that tries to demand reviews before continuing a story.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/12/2014
Oh my goodness, this story is just glorious. I hope you update this again, because i cant wait to see what happens between penny and Sheldon.

Great job, keep up the good work!
DeathCrawler chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
not much to say besides that its a good story and hopefully somday it will be completed
anja.quickert.9 chapter 19 . 3/20/2014