Reviews for Jurisdiction
AlchemicAliens chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Lol for whatever reason I thought this would be Korrlok, even if only slightly, from the description. Love it the way it is, though!
Dessilaylia chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Amazing :)
BG-13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ski October chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Holy cow that is some intense stuff.

I'm so proud of Korra for not busing her power, too.
This was awesome.
Conic Disconnect chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I think I love that you hate Tarrlok. If it means your turn out more stuff like this, I can back that completely. Loved it.
alexanndria chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Yay! Tarrlok sucks! This was great! I loved the ending.
Haddi Etana chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Screw Tarrlok to hell!
Flying Green chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This deserves more than two reviews. Awesome. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work from Korra
Magical Banana Berry chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
asdfkljhlk... LOVE! This is the best fan fic I've read in a long time and it was just... wow. The way you wrote this made my emotions explode (and I'm my period right now so that made things worse, well better from my perspective lol). I mean oh my God this was just so good, its so asddmjhlfdgh! It was so good that I forgot I was reading because I could hear, see, and almost feel everything that was going on in this story! Although it made me gag at the part where Tarrlok kissed Korra, I know that was just to get her to cry and stuff but like I said I could pretty much see and hear everything so that part was unsettling. Once again LOVE this story and I wish it was longer. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow...that was amazing. This is without a doubt the best Korra fanfiction I've read so far. Everything that happened in the story is completely plausible, too. Tarlok is such a sleezy, manipulative man...I thoroughly believe that he would do something like this. I can only hope that the conclusion of the season is as powerful as this story.