Reviews for Smallville: For the Love of Chloe Sullivan
JamesTKent chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
I really love the way this is developing. Your work with the different personalities of the characters is excellent, the changes in Kal are evident but subtle, and I can really "see" the scenes in my head. I can't wait for the next one!
Ica013 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
The scene between Ollie and Connor in the Church - was a clever way to avoid a massive amount of angst/anger/bitterness and head towards acceptance of the situation and essentially sets Connor up wanting to make his dad proud/fulfilling the task given him instead of hating on his Uncle/Mom/Life etc.

I am delighted with character you're developing in Connor and I am enjoying his story line most.

As for Clark and Chloe - they have a ways to go before they reach the enlightened state of HeavenlyOllie and I am curious if you by the end of the story will have Clark completely able to love Chloe (because as Ollie said he chose not to completely love her when they were younger) or if it will be a different kind of love. (Since you've already stated you position on what true love is in this chapter)

On the whole an uplifting chapter.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
Great chapter, like oliver saying he was wrong, how hard Clark had in trying to be good, and I got the hint that oliver know that chloe belongs with Clark.
badkidoh chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Yet another great chapter.
I still like the Diana/Connor stuff.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Great chapter. I really enjoyed Ollie and Conner's talk and how you portrayed all the emotions Conner is going through in Chapter 10 and 11. Curious to find out what Oliver did to Conner at the cathedral, what he meant by God stacking the deck and fate cheating itself.
hawkeyegal1995 chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
Can I just say that the talk between Ollie and Connor was just perfect! It made me love Ollie even more...I keep waiting for the dam to break with Chloe as she keeps those walls up around her heart so much but hopefully Connor and Clark can see her through. Great job!
Ica013 chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Loved how you handled the emotional layers that Chloe, Connor and Clark are going through.
SilverSnikle chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Beautifully delivered, as always. You have such an elegant voice.
Kal-El's care for Chloe is heartwarming. But her broken spirit is so sad. And the ending with Connor was just so emotional. The poor kid.
I hope now that the truth is out, some prepress can be made. For all their sakes. Looking forward to the next installment.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
great story, when connor was blameing clark, i wanted to say and oliver your great father was the reason clark left, when he betray him shot him in the back and left him there in pain about equal or more then being lit of fire, sorry just i truly belive that betray and pain broke clark mind, and why he did not trust the leage.
badkidoh chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Another great chapter.
Lovethechruce chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
Loved the update. Looking fwd to more posts & happy thanksgiving to you.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Another great chapter.
Darkfirelight chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Awesome story, greatly looking forward to more.

And the "Faux-flashback" intrigues me. :)
LaurettaCoffyn chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
This is, without a doubt, brilliant, and one of the best Chlark fics I have come across in a long time. Although I loved how Oliver and Chloe ended up together in the series, I will always be a Chlark fan. You have created something utterly amazing that I believe would re-ignite anyones belief that Clark and Chloe were meant to be. I applaud you. Thank you so much.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
Well I knew Chloe wasn't going to let anyone down. She's an instrument for good and proof that the light will shine through the dark.
Oh boy I really hope Clark tells Chloe about Oliver before she remembers?
Well here's hoping for another update?
Thanks for sharing.