Reviews for Stolen Summer
jenlovesbones chapter 34 . 9/17/2012
Awww! I can't believe it's over. :( But I like to smile at the idea it all ends tonight! Great job, ma'dear. Great job. :)
FaithinBones chapter 34 . 9/17/2012
26 minutes. You cut it close. Ha Ha
Some1tookmyname chapter 34 . 9/17/2012
Perfect.
JBCFlyers19 chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Another great chapter. I has been a wonderful read to fill the time until tonight when season 8 begins. Thanks for sharing it.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
Mine was a coin. A Vietnam vet who was sitting all alone in a grocery store stopped me. He gave me the coin and said "remember me...please?" I said "of course, always." then I sat with him and we talked.

When I got home to open the house w my key I found the coin in my purse and set it on my hand and took a pic of it w my cell and sent it to him explaining what happened. It was a challenge coin. Look it up if you don't know what it is.
DWBB chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
I have enjoyed each of your chapters. So well written and full of emotions that we know they had to have felt. Tonight we get closure and an end to the separation. I know it will be tough for them for a while but they are B&B and their love will over come anything, it already has.

Thanks again for your beautiful work.
pasha54 chapter 33 . 9/17/2012
Thank you for writing this!
Amilyn chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Nicely done re: intrinsic items.
Some1tookmyname chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Oh, this was an EXCELLENT tie in to the earlier chap (was it the first one? I can't remember.) It was also no less sad than that one. This was such a lose/lose situation for her.
Megwill chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Deff would have brought the t shirt too! I wondered why Christine was wearing it that first night bc it was too large and not B. I have enjoyed these little stories. They were all very good.
Frankie707 chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
Oh yes an explanation for why she had his t-shirt of all things on this summer fugitive run. I like it.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
I love what you've done with the angst that the show gave us. You didn't make it petty and immature; you gave the situation and the characters we love real and honest emotions. short or long, these one-shots have all been wonderful. thank you for the good read and thanks in advance for #34!
luckywynner86 chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
I just want to hug Brennan here!
FaithinBones chapter 33 . 9/16/2012
I've enjoyed your little stories. That have been very entertaining
Megwill chapter 32 . 9/16/2012
awe :) oh how I have done that and you know everyone else has too...too cute! Thanks for the shout out!
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »