Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4 (New Version)
Luvd007 chapter 25 . 5/10
Excellent read. But what happened with Mad Eye? Would have liked to see that aspect closed off. Can't wait to read the next book with Slytherin being more involved in the war effort. Was always a bit disappointed that JK did not have any Slytherins fighting against Voldemort.
Luvd007 chapter 14 . 5/7
Obey what's up with Tracey, but I am stumped on what's going on with Theo. He got surly way before the competition too. No one seems like they wanna try to figure out what his issue is. I expected Harry to at least approach him instead of threatening him to 'shut his mouth'
Luvd007 chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm an immensely glad that Sirius got exonerated, and that Pettigrew got the kiss in year 3. I'm am continuing to love this series so so much. And finally, Harry is at Grimmauld Place!
Vampireking40 chapter 25 . 4/25
So who was the mystery person who put Harry into the Tournament.
Vampireking40 chapter 23 . 4/24
That was a great chapter. How the journey through the maze could have happen in the original tale.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
Noble Master, Compassionate Master, Clever Master. Muggle-loving headmaster of filth... man, Kreacher is DA BOMB. he's cracking me up, great job!
Cztelnik chapter 25 . 10/20/2016
Interesting differences, Snape is much more trusting and Dumbledore and Sirius not as close. Really like the new fic.
Inara chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
It's pleasant to have some Americans in this book, and now, to me, your series is what I'll think really happened. I bet Rowling's was an AU. This, (in my humble opinion) is better than the original books. I never liked the prejudice against Slytherins.

I'm enrolled in Pine Manor, and I'm in Chupacabra, which is like Slytherin. Mothman is like Ravenclaw, Bigfoot like Gryffindorks, and Jersey Devil is pretty much Hufflepuff. Quodpot is more fun than Quidditch, which I have tried with my friends.
Bubblea chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
I think when you said "Os comme gel" (end of chapter 2) you meant : "Os comme gelée" or "Os comme gélatine" which mean "bones like jelly". "Gel" is the word we use when the roads are frozen (or is it frost I should use here?) in winter.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/13/2016
I love your story's. I wad reading drizzlewizzles but I didn't like the ending to the fourth one so I couldn't read anymore. However I love yours and am so glad that drizzlewizzle recommended you. Amazing plot and story ect ect
Anonymouse chapter 25 . 4/12/2016
Checking my earlier review I see that it's more than three years since I last read this. I enjoyed reading it this time round just as much as last time. What struck me this time was how accurate your portrayal of the girls is: the tendency of girls to be catty and cliquey is at a maximum at about ages 14 or 15, and you've captured this admirably. Last time I read this I thought there was too much about the various boyfriend-girlfriend relationships and dating problems, but this time I've changed my mind: at that age these things can loom very large in the teenage mind, so I think you were right to emphasise them.

As before, I loved the climax in Chapter 24. I hope you'll keep working on this series - I'm really enjoying reading it!
SnakeHarry4life chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
Um, noone is concerned that voldemort mentioned someone loyal at hogwarts? Harry and Malfoy didn't even tell Dumbledore about it or seen concerned themselves, i mean someone had to put his name in the goblet
ssj3gohan007 chapter 25 . 10/15/2015
Another brilliant story! It was so epic! I loved it! Amazing job! Keep up the great work! :)
Trelevona chapter 4 . 8/6/2015
This fanfic (and the previous ones) are brilliant. Wonderful job, I appreciate that Harry finally caught a break and gets to live with Sirius. I do have a question though, if you don't mind answering it. The animagus training seems almost like something a metamorphagus would do. As your thought process for using Farenheight was quite well though out, I was curious what this would be.
booklover19a chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
great, just like the other three stories have been! THANK YOU LUCIUS MALFOY! It'll be interesting with his betrayal to Voldemort. . .

Anyways, I'm on to part 5!