Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4 (New Version)
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 4/20
Another nice chapter in your saga. Thanks for a great read!
fhl1234 chapter 25 . 4/13
Excellent story my friend. Keep up the good work.
fhl1234 chapter 18 . 4/12
Awe man, looks like the Hogwarts quire'll become just a passing fad, that's to bad. However Harry's right, he's got to focus on the TWT. I really want to see him win.
fhl1234 chapter 17 . 4/12
Harry and Padma really are cute together. I'll be interested to see how long Draco and Parvati stay together. But most of all, I can't wait to see who all of Harry's friends wind up with perminantly as goes for Harry. Thanks for sharing this lovely fanfic with us. The party was splendid. And as all of the Slytherins say, 'up Slytherin!'
fhl1234 chapter 3 . 4/7
Seems like Harry's planning on bridging the gap by inviting two Hufflepuffs to his party. Interhouse unity is always a good thing :)
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 4/7
Smashing first chapter.
Darkness chapter 19 . 2/8
Harry goes through girlfriends faster than jocks go through jockstrap.
Sacred Dust chapter 25 . 1/16
An extraordinary ending. It never even occurred to me that Voldemort could simply possess the soulless body of Pettigrew, but as soon as that twist was revealed it made perfect sense. Because of that, he doesn't have to resort to the mysterious (and only briefly explained) regeneration potion to bring himself back; it's a much quicker and more effective process. The Death Eater reunion was as terrifying as I anticipated. The worst moment came when I thought Lucius really had betrayed Harry. Instead he saved his life. What a relief.

The good news is that thanks to the Malfoys' influence, the Ministry and the press are immediately on Harry's side. Apparently he won't have to endure that nightmare with Dolores Umbridge, the hearing, and the Inquisitorial Squad. The bad news is that, assuming Barty Crouch Jr. is still successfully disguising himself as Moody, he hasn't been exposed yet-and until he is, all the security measures taken in Hogwarts will be compromised. Though Harry's friends have all put on a convincing show of loyalty, he doesn't yet know if they can be trusted when everything hits the fan. But he does have Draco, Sirius, Lupin, Snape, and Dumbledore backing him up.

The Tri-Wizard Tournament is one of my least favorite plot devices in the series, but your version makes good use of it. I have just one question: now that the threat of Voldemort is completely exposed, and every honest witch and wizard is in danger ... why don't they just STAY at Hogwarts? It's one of the safest strongholds in the wizarding world, and yet the students are just going home like it's any old summer vacation. Now Voldemort has three months to try to recruit Harry's friends or just pick them off one by one. I'm gobsmacked. But, on to the next year ...
Sacred Dust chapter 9 . 1/11
An enthralling tale so far; nice to see a sympathetic twist on the ferret scene. I've had a bad feeling about Theo since Year 3, as if he were slipping away, and that kind of comes to a head in this chapter. He's clearly prejudiced, even more so than Pansy. Tracy is troubled as well, but for different reasons. There was no way for Harry to avoid hurting her; I think he did the right thing by sitting with Draco and making his intentions clear. Moody is nuts, as I expected. Harry's force of will is very impressive, as shown by his ability to resist the Imperius; I hope he helps his friends with that too, because there's no telling when someone might try to manipulate one of them. And as usual, anything Pansy does is awesome.
ShadowHearthSeek chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Dude
Where's book 5?
maya chapter 25 . 10/8/2017
Moody?
Luvd007 chapter 25 . 5/10/2017
Excellent read. But what happened with Mad Eye? Would have liked to see that aspect closed off. Can't wait to read the next book with Slytherin being more involved in the war effort. Was always a bit disappointed that JK did not have any Slytherins fighting against Voldemort.
Luvd007 chapter 14 . 5/7/2017
Obey what's up with Tracey, but I am stumped on what's going on with Theo. He got surly way before the competition too. No one seems like they wanna try to figure out what his issue is. I expected Harry to at least approach him instead of threatening him to 'shut his mouth'
Luvd007 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
I'm an immensely glad that Sirius got exonerated, and that Pettigrew got the kiss in year 3. I'm am continuing to love this series so so much. And finally, Harry is at Grimmauld Place!
Vampireking40 chapter 25 . 4/25/2017
So who was the mystery person who put Harry into the Tournament.