Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 4 (New Version)
Guest chapter 25 . 11/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Random Persion chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
O.O...batman..? Kid? Like Death th kid? Norris ( Miss. Norris?) lol am I the only one who cought that? Nice chapter.
SarahOlivier chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Harry would not be a ferret or anything like that, that is just stupid
SarahOlivier chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
This may sound Horrible, but Hermione did deserve, what she got
SarahOlivier chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Zacharias Smith would be much older, considering the fact that in Harry's year he was in the DA with them
Caimthehero chapter 25 . 6/8/2013
A good finish. Didn't expect how Voldemort came back, it was clever. Now that the lines have been drawn it will be interesting to see how people will fall on the sides.
Caimthehero chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Why the hell wasn't Harry in that race?! Flying is his favorite thing to do. I miss hermione :(
Caimthehero chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
Great chapter. I always thought it was funny in the books how Sirius is described as handsome and debonair and doesn't do anything to prove it. He was definitely fantastic in this chapter. You are doing a great job showing character interactions.
Caimthehero chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Tracy spurned and Harry showing interest in puffs. Interesting but I am a little curious about why they stopped bashing on Hufflepuffs likes the previous years
Caimthehero chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Possibly a bit of foreshadowing i see. All's fair :)
Lauri3n chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
This is awesome!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
Well, THAT was different. I find the image of various Death Eaters grovelling at Peter's feet hysterical, though I'm quite worried that Harry didn't mention Voldemort's comment about a servant at Hogwarts. I mean, it's kinda important.

Well done!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
I'm pretty ticked off at Harry for not helping Draco out at the end there. I suppose it's sort of like what Theo said way earlier: I thought Harry was better than that. His inaction didn't strike me as being well-justified.

The rest of the chapter was loads of fun, of course, and I like that they sent a missive off to the the American boys.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
That was REALLY fun. What a great way for Harry to learn all those things, and I loved that there were so many ideas.

Also, Snape opening the door again to take points was hilarious, as was the demonstration via Draco.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
This was a great chapter! I love that you included Quadpot, and the whole post-dinner scene between Harry, Draco, Lucius, and Sirius was fun.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »