Reviews for They Shook Hands : PostCanon Revision : Year Four
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 19 . 5/17/2013
That was REALLY fun. What a great way for Harry to learn all those things, and I loved that there were so many ideas.

Also, Snape opening the door again to take points was hilarious, as was the demonstration via Draco.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
This was a great chapter! I love that you included Quadpot, and the whole post-dinner scene between Harry, Draco, Lucius, and Sirius was fun.
lazyguy90 chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
So much teenaged drama this time around.

And great work on this.

Hah, a dark lord stuck in that body? Really? Rather undignified hey?
Katzenpfote chapter 25 . 4/26/2013
What happened to the traitor at hogwarts? great story!
John At Dawn chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
"Americans are very unusual wizards. They're particularly fond of explosions."

Micheal Bay confirmed for Wizard.
hpfan chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Please don't completely ruin everything between Harry and Tracey. As it looks right now, Theo is gearing up to be a fine DE when he grows up. And if Tracey gets too angry at Harry she might just follow, I really don't want that(though it is your story and yo will do what you want). Let Harry make up with Tracey, as friends if nothing else.

And lastly, even though you have fleshed out Ginny's character a lot, I hope this isn't a canon pairing fic. There are so may other choices here - The patils, Bones, Greengrass, maybe even Tracey later on. Its just that there are very few stories with unusual pairings and with the way you have developed so many characters this fic is a very good one for an unorthodox pairing.
Hachichiyyin chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
Excellent.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
Nice ending...can't wait for the real stuff to come down. Does Harry owe Lucius a life debt? I mean, it did sound like he was going to die there and then. Hope you are attached to the characters you created
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2013
A Ferret, WTF?

Everything else about this is awesome. And this won't stop me reading, but the impact of Harry Potter, FERRET Animagus, will severely cool my liking and enjoyment of the story every time I an reminded of it. It doesn't fit the theme, it doesn't fit his character. I am not impressed.
LadyLoreleiLeigh chapter 25 . 4/5/2013
I thought this story was extremely well written. I did enjoy the fact that you "allowed" Harry and Sirius to spend time with each other as I had wished it in canon. The way Sirius struggles between wanting to please Harry and fighting his own prejudices against the Malfoys is just how I would imagine. The way you write Severus Snape as still stern with his Slytherins and always having the time to lend an ear is great. I like how you write him. Keep up the great work! I look forward to Year 5 and how you deal with Umbridge. Ugh! I wanted her to die more than I wanted Voldemort dead!
FleurSuoh chapter 25 . 4/1/2013
Looking forward to year 5!
realitytravel chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
YEar 5?
Anonymouse chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
I love the way this ended. I was genuinely surprised when person A grabbed hold of person B in Chapter 24, and spirited them away to location C, and let out a huge cheer. This changes everything, and I'm really delighted. I've liked your version of person A since Year 2.

Generally, I really enjoyed this book, and I like the way you are treating the whole "muggle" issue. My only criticism of this book is that you do seem to have spent a lot of time on the topic of which teenager is dating which teenager; I found most of this rather dull. That said, I'm delighted that Millie got such a wonderful date for the Yule Ball.

Please hurry up and write/publish more!
MaiWishes chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
This ones a little boring...not enough mystery and plot, to much 14 year old drama and romance..if the characters where more interesting it would have been okay...I did a lot if skimming and dropped it eventually

Sorry writer!
empresskitsune chapter 25 . 3/10/2013
Just read all of these in 3 days. Omg, so good!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »