Reviews for They Shook Hands : PostCanon Revision : Year Four
ann1981 chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
I love your work, I read all four stories in one day, it was really good. I just read the comment of your last reviewer and I must say that I totally disagree with that person. Lets just say that this person never wrote a story for this site so a little piece of advice...start writing your own stories before you slander other peoples work who put a lot of effort in it. Keep up the good work and dont let bad reviews keep you from writing. I get them too and they are not important to me.
Pazia28 chapter 25 . 9/15/2012
I will not hold back. You have destroyed your work. The first was very good even with the change of freinds you still held onto all that is H P. Yet decided to make Harry lose his sence of truth. To rush in to protect the innocence. You filled this story with love doveynes yet gloss over pain. You dont keep your cannon straight. You mention the things dobby did (second year) yet you don't explain why Harry's homework dissappear, or why Malfoy gave ginny the trama is never long lasting. The most emotion I have felt since joking up on how Harry's freinds are their for him in first; has been utter sorrow do to lost of potenial of great story. Go back and fix your story so they match & make the reader worry about the charactors even it means more chapters. Your ideas are amazing just fix the excution.
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
Amazing as usual, finally finished the post-canon version. (Nice to see a shout out to my massive review in some other reviews)

This version is a bit more polished, even if I can't tell which scenes are new or changed. Even if it was a minor pet peeve, I do like that the real names are in play.

Nice to read through this again, although I miss the missing scenes, hope they're back for year five. Surprised Blaise didn't get a shout out or a letter when Beauxbatons got involved.

Noticed that Bagman still disappears in this version after the last task, did the goblins want Harry to bring back the Cup? He's the one who set up the port key though when it was Moody in canon...makes one wonder...

I wonder how long Harry and Padma will stay together, and how many girlfriends non-socially awkward Harry will go through.

Another thing I'm looking for is the (hopefully) inevitable scene with the Malfoy and Tonkses.

Who's going to be Prefect...who indeed...

Patiently waiting for year five, cheers!
gatsbyabroad chapter 25 . 9/12/2012
This continues to be great! Can't wait to see book five!
Lydia chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!
IDoNotLiveOnTheMoonYet chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Really great, can't wait for book 5.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Interesting ending. I find it significant that Padma left after finding out about Harry. I also noticed she isn't in the rest of the chapter. I can't help but wonder about the significance of that.

sirius009 chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
"To fight the coming darkness"
JBern reference?

I really like how you've portrayed Crabbe and Goyle. Too many authors make them mindless idiots, they may not be brilliant but they were never held back in Canon. Good work.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Excellent work on this chapter, your abilities show dramatic improvement from the first version.

I'm quite curious about your plan for Elan and of course the general plot for the next coming book, as any real semblance to cannon is unlikely at this point. I also suspect that Laine may be gaining a larger role soon, but I'll have to wrap-up my predictions.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I've just loved your story thus far and am eagerly awaiting the next book. Have you already started on the first draft or will we have to wait a bit? Either way, I remain your devoted fan.

Guardian of the Sacred Emerald Flames
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Can't wait for the 5th book now!
Snakefang93 chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Hmmm...I can't wait for the sequel...:)
david.prunty.5 chapter 24 . 8/21/2012
Nice work as usual. Only one more chapter to go and then we finally get to read Year 5. Being a fan of George RR Martin I'm used to waiting, but this is nearly killing me.
Pox chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
Voldy been watching a little too much TV in his spare time? ;)

"And here we are. We're the princes of the universe.
Here we belong. Fighting for survival.
We've come to be the rulers of your world.
**I am immortal.** I have inside me blood of kings.
**I have no rival. No man can be my equal.**
Take me to the future of your world."

-Princes of the Universe (Highlander theme song), by Queen
Waves chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
I'm glad I've finally given your story a chance after seeing it posted all these years. I'm hoping that this storyline will eventually become Harry/Daphne. While your rendition of Padma is interesting I just think that the way that you write Harry and Daphne, their chemistry, makes them seem much better suited for each other. You can't deny that there IS something there. Besides, Padma gets a bit tiring after a while. I have no idea if you actually read these reviews you get but I hope that you might put this into an account. I think you've done a great job, save for a few spelling errors and stuff of that like. I'm refraining from actually logging in because, well I just don't want to right now. Maybe next chapter. Looking forward to OotP!
DracoWinchester chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
I've read all your stories! NAd you're simply aazing! Gah!1 I can't even type correctly, or even bring myself to spell anything right!
You're such an amazing wrter! I love your work! You seem to put so much effort into everything!
Can't wait to read Years5,6, and 7!
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »