Reviews for They Shook Hands : PostCanon Revision : Year Four
Lydia chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice!
IDoNotLiveOnTheMoonYet chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Really great, can't wait for book 5.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Interesting ending. I find it significant that Padma left after finding out about Harry. I also noticed she isn't in the rest of the chapter. I can't help but wonder about the significance of that.

Cosmyk
sirius009 chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
"To fight the coming darkness"
JBern reference?

I really like how you've portrayed Crabbe and Goyle. Too many authors make them mindless idiots, they may not be brilliant but they were never held back in Canon. Good work.
Emeraldfireblade chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Excellent work on this chapter, your abilities show dramatic improvement from the first version.

I'm quite curious about your plan for Elan and of course the general plot for the next coming book, as any real semblance to cannon is unlikely at this point. I also suspect that Laine may be gaining a larger role soon, but I'll have to wrap-up my predictions.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I've just loved your story thus far and am eagerly awaiting the next book. Have you already started on the first draft or will we have to wait a bit? Either way, I remain your devoted fan.

Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Can't wait for the 5th book now!
Snakefang93 chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
Hmmm...I can't wait for the sequel...:)
david.prunty.5 chapter 24 . 8/21/2012
Nice work as usual. Only one more chapter to go and then we finally get to read Year 5. Being a fan of George RR Martin I'm used to waiting, but this is nearly killing me.
Pox chapter 24 . 8/19/2012
Voldy been watching a little too much TV in his spare time? ;)

"And here we are. We're the princes of the universe.
Here we belong. Fighting for survival.
We've come to be the rulers of your world.
**I am immortal.** I have inside me blood of kings.
**I have no rival. No man can be my equal.**
Take me to the future of your world."

-Princes of the Universe (Highlander theme song), by Queen
Waves chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
I'm glad I've finally given your story a chance after seeing it posted all these years. I'm hoping that this storyline will eventually become Harry/Daphne. While your rendition of Padma is interesting I just think that the way that you write Harry and Daphne, their chemistry, makes them seem much better suited for each other. You can't deny that there IS something there. Besides, Padma gets a bit tiring after a while. I have no idea if you actually read these reviews you get but I hope that you might put this into an account. I think you've done a great job, save for a few spelling errors and stuff of that like. I'm refraining from actually logging in because, well I just don't want to right now. Maybe next chapter. Looking forward to OotP!
DracoMalfoyIsMyLionI'mHisLamb chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
I've read all your stories! NAd you're simply aazing! Gah!1 I can't even type correctly, or even bring myself to spell anything right!
You're such an amazing wrter! I love your work! You seem to put so much effort into everything!
Can't wait to read Years5,6, and 7!
Emeraldfireblade chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
This chapter was everything that I dared hope it would be and I find myself almost speechless.

Bravo.

sirius009 chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
Far and away the best chapter you've ever written.
Teufel1987 chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
And that's the last of that! Now for fifth year! Can't wait for that!

I think Voldemort's first priority will be to get his old body back … he doesn't strike me as the type to be happy in a secondhand body …
Emeraldfireblade chapter 23 . 8/16/2012
I'm definitely curious to see if you're going to follow cannon at the graveyard or if you have any unexpected twists for us. I personally hope for the second, but either way, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Strangely, one of my favorite parts of the chapter was the duel between Fleur and Harry. You actually made her seem like the champion she was, which is frighteningly rare on this site.

In case you haven't had your fair share of praise today, 'Excellent Story!'

Eagerly awaiting your next update,
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »