Reviews for different facets of a diamond
caspasta chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I love this! :3
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Great one shot! :)
Dee-em-elle chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
FEEEEEEEEELS! 3
Cristipotter chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is one of the sweetest Gendry/Arya fics I've read. I loved your writing, and the way you portrayed them. Simple, beautiful and sweet. Very good work!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
GAH
MyDarkPassenger chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Lovely :) Good job!
thesimplestterms chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
wow. you got me here. In my opinion, perfect balance between fluff and reality. (maybe it's because it's one in the morning, but I really liked it) -well done!
-Sonia
Anon chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I liked it a lot.
Venessia chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh, so cute! I like how you divided the story in various moments, Gendry slowly analysing the person Arya became and in the end figuring out that he failed to grasp such an important aspect of her.

I usually get jealous and a little pissed when it's implied that even with Gendry already in love with Arya, he keeps bedding other women, but your fic explored thiis in a different way, and I'm glad.

I hope you write more.
vkeithley chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very nice! I enjoyed this. I love to imagine Gendry and Arya together when she's older. I thought your characterization of Arya was very lovely and in keeping with the rest of the books. She's fierce and dangerous, but will definitely have a woman's heart when she grows. Fine work.
stay-stark chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Me gusta.
katiekayx chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This was really good! I enjoyed that it was from Gendry's POV and the possibility of them being together in whatever future they might have together makes me happy. Very well done!
of starlight chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
ohmylord... i rarely read game of thrones fics because they're really never any good, and though i'm constantly tempted to write one, i'm beyond terrified it'll be horrific. this was amazing! i fucking love gendry x arya thanks to the show and this was just flawless i tell you i don't know about anyone else but i would honestly love it if you wrote more for these two.

xo, jackie