Reviews for The Tomato in the Mirror
Mama's Stories chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Yes, that answered questions, but what does it mean?
Mama's Stories chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
I could not believe what Shield was offering them!
But working with Shield means your freedom is gone.
Dean would not like that!
Will Loki look for them again?
Why couldn't Shield give them a car, why did they have to steal one?
Mama's Stories chapter 3 . 12/17/2017
What did he do?
Mama's Stories chapter 2 . 12/15/2017
Oh god what happened?
Mama's Stories chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
What just happened?
waitingforAslan chapter 5 . 2/11/2016
What am I missing? I was truly enjoying the story, but I just don't get Dean's "betrayal" to use Thor's words. Why did he say that? I didn't see Loki threatening to annihilate the city UNLESS he denied his brother. I'm left feeling confused and bereft.
klu chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
This was done beautifully.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Best. Summary. Ever. I was giggling over for at least 5 minutes.
Rain Chasm chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Holy crap. Just... holy crap. I should've spent the last four hours on my homework but reading this instead was SO WORTH IT. Seriously I've been watching the sky go from afternoon to evening to night and thinking maybe I should do some chores but not 'til I finish this.

Okay so first you lured me in with the summary(which is among the best I've seen, btw) and I was expecting something on the crack-ish side. And then I got whammied with some serious feels and a fun twisty plot. Which I think is in the spirit of Supernatural.

The Reno curse is creative and awesome. I thought Thor's speech at first was too Shakespearian, but otherwise you've nailed every character on the head. S.H.I.E.L.D. got to do their shadow-government thing without being all kill-joy omnipotent. I love love LOVE how the narrator's diction reflects who's being focused on. I saw an immediate difference when it switched from Sam to Thor. And learning about Loki's plan just ripped my heart out and Thor's unflinching devotion shoved it back in upside-down.

You're a great writer and this is a great story and THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO THIS IS TOO MUCH.
FirePony16 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
This is absolute perfection.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
The end Dean and Sam scene tugged at my heartstrings, you really got them down pat. Thoroughly enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Damn it! oh my god, Loki you little...agh!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Oh god, no!
I am hoping that Dean is in one piece and Loki hasn't gotten too bored.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well shit!
This is excellent. Seriously! Wow. :)