Reviews for The Tomato in the Mirror
klu chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
This was done beautifully.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Best. Summary. Ever. I was giggling over for at least 5 minutes.
Willonilla chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Holy crap. Just... holy crap. I should've spent the last four hours on my homework but reading this instead was SO WORTH IT. Seriously I've been watching the sky go from afternoon to evening to night and thinking maybe I should do some chores but not 'til I finish this.

Okay so first you lured me in with the summary(which is among the best I've seen, btw) and I was expecting something on the crack-ish side. And then I got whammied with some serious feels and a fun twisty plot. Which I think is in the spirit of Supernatural.

The Reno curse is creative and awesome. I thought Thor's speech at first was too Shakespearian, but otherwise you've nailed every character on the head. S.H.I.E.L.D. got to do their shadow-government thing without being all kill-joy omnipotent. I love love LOVE how the narrator's diction reflects who's being focused on. I saw an immediate difference when it switched from Sam to Thor. And learning about Loki's plan just ripped my heart out and Thor's unflinching devotion shoved it back in upside-down.

You're a great writer and this is a great story and THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO THIS IS TOO MUCH.
FirePony16 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Wonderful story! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
This is absolute perfection.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
The end Dean and Sam scene tugged at my heartstrings, you really got them down pat. Thoroughly enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Damn it! oh my god, Loki you little...agh!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Oh god, no!
I am hoping that Dean is in one piece and Loki hasn't gotten too bored.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Well shit!
This is excellent. Seriously! Wow. :)
rabbit keys chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
This was amazing. I loved that you wrote everyone in character, and poor Sammy got trapped in his own mind for a bit.
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
this story was AWESOME!
Crystallea1321 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Wow, that was really good. I mean, even using third person you still changed your style so well from one person to another, and it was so like that character! I'm really impressed! Good job! I loved this! Great job.
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
NOOOO... I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE.
This is beautiful by the way. And of course, no one but Loki would believe Dean. He wants to believe it so hard. But come on. DEAN. He would never ever let go of Sam. EVER. It's really too bad that Thor also believed it. Somehow, those two are more alike than they think.
I wish there was more. I would love for Loki and Thor to compare themselves to Sam and Dean... and for Sam's crazy to be explored further. I don't know why crazy is awesome (in fiction).
Lovely fanfic! :)