Reviews for Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
Serenity chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
Wow. I love this story! Please continue :)
DeadlyWriter chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Please countinue!
queentaylor98 chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
YESSSSSS YESSS YESSS! I'm so happy you updated! I think that Ace is beginning to fall for Sasha but that's becoming pretty obvious. The Gangreen Gang is changing. I feel like Arturo has been meaning to stand up to Ace for a long time. I think he's tired of being treated like crap (excuse my language). Sasha coming into Ace's life is beginning to change him for the better. I think they are finding what they have been wanting for a long time in each other.
Against-The-World-in-Every-Way chapter 6 . 6/18/2014
AH! YAY! A new chapter! I'm so happy you found the time to do this. Thank you so much! Keep it up...it's getting good!
kittie862 chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Okay, I just Found this fanfic, and i love it. Is there any chance of you updating again?
QueenTaylana17 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
I miss you :( I hope you have time to update once more!
pat4pat chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Poor lil Arturo :( He's just so damn cute lol. So sounds like Sasha will get to continue her escapades with the GGG...can't wait for more! :D
pat4pat chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
This was your best chapter by far. Very deep and in depth...the relationship between Ace and Sasha clearly is growing in this chapter. And the description and attention to detail in everything was excellent. I especially enjoyed Snake's internal thoughts while helping Sasha. Love triangle forming?
queentaylor98 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Please update soon! I am in love with this story! You're an amazing writer.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
ohmygosh. please, please, PLEASE make sure the whole story is not bolded like this again D: it hurts my head.

but didnt we already get the backstory from Ace or something? why do it again?
Molly Grace 16 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I really like this story so far. I like the character development in the boys. Is Sasha going to meet anyone else from the show? Are the girls going to make an appearance?
DeadlyWriter chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! You did a great job, cant wait for more!
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
that is most of my comment. i do like how Ace is starting to like her for her though its cute. but i feel bad for snake...
DeadlyWriter chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I am so happy to read this chapter!
I feel so sorry For Snake tho! D
He is my favorit, and i love his new look.
If u dont mind, i would love to be in your storie and somehow have a connection with Snake!
DeadlyWriter chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
wow this is really good! i cant wait to read more