Reviews for Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
QueenTaylana17 chapter 5 . 1/26
I miss you :( I hope you have time to update once more!
pat4pat chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Poor lil Arturo :( He's just so damn cute lol. So sounds like Sasha will get to continue her escapades with the GGG...can't wait for more! :D
pat4pat chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
This was your best chapter by far. Very deep and in depth...the relationship between Ace and Sasha clearly is growing in this chapter. And the description and attention to detail in everything was excellent. I especially enjoyed Snake's internal thoughts while helping Sasha. Love triangle forming?
taylanax0 chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Please update soon! I am in love with this story! You're an amazing writer.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
ohmygosh. please, please, PLEASE make sure the whole story is not bolded like this again D: it hurts my head.

but didnt we already get the backstory from Ace or something? why do it again?
Molly Grace 16 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
I really like this story so far. I like the character development in the boys. Is Sasha going to meet anyone else from the show? Are the girls going to make an appearance?
DeadlyWriter chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING! You did a great job, cant wait for more!
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
that is most of my comment. i do like how Ace is starting to like her for her though its cute. but i feel bad for snake...
DeadlyWriter chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I am so happy to read this chapter!
I feel so sorry For Snake tho! D
He is my favorit, and i love his new look.
If u dont mind, i would love to be in your storie and somehow have a connection with Snake!
DeadlyWriter chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
wow this is really good! i cant wait to read more
frannyfine29 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Aww! Haha that was awesome! I love Sasha! She is soo sweet, but I HATE what Ace is doing with her :( But only makes the story more exciting :)
Update soon pleasE!
TheBeldam27 chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
first off,i know that feeling...u should imply in the next chapter he gets not only stuff for that breath,but his whole u also gotta think,in the furture,she might not like his massive B.O.
chocolatecheesecake23 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
this oughta be interesting... XD update soon please! i wanna see if Ace actually has a conscience or not. though i hope it doesnt get m-rated .
Ready-To-Play chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oh Ace! X3 u'll foreva be pervy!
Kibalover1998 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Please keep writing this!