Reviews for Time, Space, and Madness
Reldresal chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
No, his name is not the Doctor. I would have thought The Name Of The Doctor made that clear.
Miss Misled-Bloodshed chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Hehe, the fun Johnny and Devi had, if you know what I mean...

Great chapter, can't wait for the next one! Moon burger and space chips sounds pretty appealing to me, actually...
Flameear chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Oooo written world of Jeff and johnny. YES! And not bad for a crack need to work just a bit on your pacing but still enjoyable
Reldresal chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
If you really think the Doctor has never met anyone homicidal before, then not only have you never seen the Classic Series, but you haven't been paying attention to the new one either. Over the years many writers have spoken about his moral character. Have they all been lying? The Doctor has sometimes thought bad things about himself, although he's never called himself a murderer-if he is then why did I want to be him as a child?-and every time he has, every single time, he's been told it isn't true. American fanfiction seems to think the message of the series is that it IS true.
Miss Misled-Bloodshed chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
Woo! So glad you updated this story. Good luck with the comic, you're doin' great!
Reldresal chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
The Doctor has never used words like bloody. Just because he has an English accent does not mean he swears. His usual methods don't involve throwing people into another dimensions and leaving them to die. And he's been standing up to murderers, and mass murderers, since the sixties. People far worse than Johnny.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2013
too cool!
TheEaterOfMeat chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
This just got interesting.
riversong123 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I love it! Update please!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
this is absolutly amazing! i cannot get enough! more please!
RadioactiveAngels chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Please update soon! This good, actually makes me want to watch Dr. Who, keep up the good work!
Invader HAL chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
I really like this. GAAAAAAHHHHH! I love Squee! MAKE MORE MAKE MORE!
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
I have a funny feeling The Doctor is in for it now!
IHaveJTHM chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
OH GOD NNY
DONT HURT THE DOCTOR!
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
It's nice to hear from you after such a long time. I can hardly wait to see if the good doctor can talk his way out of this one.