Reviews for Disc Wars Episode 5
OA chapter 16 . 2/1/2006
lol, excellent. I love it! Update soon, kay?

I must admit I've never heard the term lycanthrope eaither. Though I could hazzard a guess. Why couldn't Darth just use werewolf like everyone else?
Kate chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Brilliant, really funny. I think I spotted all the other references you'd sneaked in (because I'm a geek but that's something I only admit to on the web) but now I've got that damn Imperial March stuck in my head - curse you to hell and back!
Jintor chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Hah! Beutiul parody of Star Wars. It would be intresting, though, if you didn't do this in a scrpt form.
A fan of Han Solo I'll never see Ridcully the same again chapter 2 . 1/12/2004
Hey, I love your story! I just finished reading the first one-which was hilarious as well-and just wanted to compliment you on the great job you've done! I love the way it's in script form. You obviously know about screenwriting; most "script forms" are just an excuse for lazy people to write less. There's only one real problem...for me, at least, the apostrophes and quotation marks are all messed up; e.g. a with an accent, weirdo-e, tm sign instead of just '. Just wanted to mention it; it's extremely annoying when I'm trying to read the story.
Ryulabird chapter 16 . 2/20/2003
Haha! Vetinari smells like lilacs! Vetinari [thankfully] /isn't/ Carrot's father! NINJA MIMES! And, of course, "CARROT: 'What's a lycanthrope?'" Haha! I love it all! It ALL!
Ryulabird chapter 12 . 2/20/2003
NINJA MIMES! THEY'RE HERE! VETINARI BEWARE! Haha! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! _
Mobius Shadow chapter 16 . 9/19/2002
Okay. Now that this is finished- I loved it, I'm not sure how many times I've said that and oh THANK YOU for reviewing my stories, I promise to update Magic Man sOON, I would like to suggest a few helpful hints for Episode Six:

Find a way to send Bill and Ted home.

For some REALLY EVIL gaurds, should you need, them, there's allways Mr. Teatime, Lord Hong, Mr. Pin, Mr. Tulip (Look, there must be thousands of things he could be addicted to), etc. Addmittedly, they have all been killed, but for this purpose you could bring them back.

Also, you're probably going to need to find someone to be emporer. You could use one of them, or use a Sourceror. Still, my vote is behind Lord Hong as best organized villain, and probably best emporer candidate. He's not the most evil, but certainly right up there and probably the best organized.

I still think the Death Egg idea might come in use.

Part six will undoubtedly be even better, and I hope I have been of service.
Blood Cocoa chapter 16 . 9/17/2002
CARROT: What's a lycanthrope? -Knew it! silly Carrot...

That was great. absolutley brilliant. But.. it's over. I am ernestly hoping that you start on episode 6 very soon! I love this so much. It has brought me great joy and lauhgter. i think i shall have to go read episode 4 again and then this one from the start again... Just until you start on episode 6... gotta get my Disc Wars fix...
Priscellie chapter 16 . 9/17/2002
::laughs:: Please tell me you're starting Episode 6 soon! This is absolutely wonderful.
VimesLady chapter 16 . 9/17/2002
I knew he didn't know what a lycanthrope was!

You know, I'd be terribly sad to see this last chapter if it weren't for the fact that you've promised to do Episode Six as well. And you're starting that, like, tomorrow, right? Please?

This is hilarious and witty and just all around one of the best Discworld fics out there. You're great.
Storm Sage chapter 15 . 9/15/2002
You've got two of the three best sword fight lines in one seen...(Highlander and, Of corse, Star Wars) Now if only you had had The Princess Bride one...
Mobius Shadow chapter 15 . 9/14/2002
Glad my suggestion to move this to the Discworld was of use! This just keeps getting better! The Dwarves! The Storm Troopers! Rincewind! Say, do you think you could find a use for Twoflower? There has to be something he could be... Or Lu-Tze... Or Mightily Oats? ALso, if you find time (heaven knows I would hate to delay the next chapter of this!) Could you read and review some of my stuff? Please?
VimesLady chapter 15 . 9/14/2002
"...a helpful sign indicating that they lead to "ROOF ACCESS." LOL!

"Gods, what sort of messed-up space opera do you think this is?" ROFL!

I wonder if Carrot knows what a lycanthrope is?

Gods, I was really worried about my dear Darth there for a moment... wait a minute, I'm supposed to be worrying about Vimesie... is someone trying to corrupt me? (It's really to late.)
Twist chapter 15 . 9/14/2002
*gasp* Poor Carrot! Awww . . . Havelock, you've been bad, go to my room. *watches him sulk off* Anyway . . . *continues* Poor Carrot! what's wrong with him? He needs a hug. Angua will give him a hug.

*looks at the little tip at the bottom of the review screen* Uh . . . Can't really think of how to make this one better, sorry. Aside from more chapters. And episode 6. After more chapters. Yay!

So thanks a bunch for this chapter! Another soon, please!
Blood Cocoa chapter 15 . 9/14/2002
oh god, y'know what this means? it's almost the end!

i hope carrot is ok... wonder if he actually knew what vetinari ment when he was told angua was a lycanthrope...

Anyways, I'm still loving this fic! You're a very talented writer and i envy your skills... *envy envy envy*