Reviews for I Can't Seem To Breathe Easy
delia84 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I know this was written a while ago, but I'm just finding it. Lovely and tasteful. Thanks for writing. This was such a great episode, and goodness knows we all wanted it to end differently than it did!

Also, I love your "Shivering was good" line. :)
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Jaime, you wrote smut. You? A mother! ;)

That said, this was a great read. I especially loved the scene outside the bar. God, I love that episode.

And this...lovely, lovely stuff: "As the rain misted around him, his brain caught up with the reality. The adrenaline coursing through his system was a high that warred against the sinking facts around him:

He hadn't gone with her.

He'd gambled and lost.

He wasn't sure what to do."

I wonder how much Booth thought about following her home. Lots, right?
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I honestly can't even remember what was going on with me around Jenn's birthday, but I feel like I must have had a shit ton of things due that week because usually that's the reason behind my disappearing acts. I missed most of the birthday stuff, and I missed this, but I'm oh so glad I've finally read it.

As you very well know, the 100th is my absolute most favourite episode of all time. Not even a question, not even remotely close to being tied with anything else. They get their hearts stomped on and it's deep and layered and perfect and what I love about this is the stressing that that night could have gone differently, could have gone WELL, even, but it's not their reality and they've managed to come out pretty far on top regardless.

And hurrayyyyyyy for first smut! I friggen love it, man. They are so delicious together, and I love the thought that this is a dream he's had before but now he has her, and their daughter, and he can pretty much improve on what he dreamed any time he so desires (though, I suppose, canon wise not so much, now). Anyway, birthday fic for the win! High five :)
Some1tookmyname chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Your first smut piece is very good! Nice work! LOVE the breadcrumb analogy. That was brilliant.

And agreed...everything that happened in the past is what had to happen for them to work out (even if we hated her, I mean it. Even if we hated it.)

And to tie it all back to "Nothing happens unless first a dream" was a great idea.

Tartantrace chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Made me smile! Good job :0)
walkingonsunshine83 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Yum, yum, yum. You know I love this! Wonderful, especially that last line, tying everything together! Loves!
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Very nice! I am not sure I have read any of your other stuff yet! I will be checking it out for sure! Thanks for sharing.
dharmamonkey chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow. This was really, really good. Deliciously sexy. I love the line about how he could still taste her after the behind-the-bar kiss. Brilliant the way you wove past, alternate past & present together. I rather enjoyed this. Well done.
Biba79 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
When they breathlessly broke apart, they couldn't stop staring at each other or stealing kisses. Tequila be damned. No regrets. Never.

I loved that line. Of course they wouldn't have any regrets, they love each other and that was probably the best night of their lives.

And the end with 'Nothing Happens Unless First A Dream' - That was a perfect ending for this fic.

I loved Birthday fics, it's like a international holiday and many fics are written, it makes everyone happy, besides the birthday girl.

I loved it. ;)
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Talk about an apt title. I literally stopped breathing and got light-headed I was so excited. I have no words. I'm trying to come up with some, but this is my brain right now: "100th, smut, 100th, cab, smut, Booth, Brennan, 100th, tequila, dreams". You nailed it, babe. You nailed it right on the m-ther-f-ing head. 20 Jps, which means you hit 150, which means FREE FIC FOR JAIME! THANK YOU!
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Wowza. That was just wonderful! It was smutty, but not too smutty which is how I like it. (In fic. Ahem.)

And nothing happens unless first a dream? It was so very fitting there at the end. Just wonderful!
geraghtyvl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012