Reviews for gravity
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Awesome. I love the vinegar in her blood.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Very well written story. God I must be masochistic though... these stories are great but making me tearbend way too much!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
My heart. ;n; Poor Lin!

I really liked how you describe her relationship with Kya, as well as just Kya in general. And of course Lin. Good job. :)
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Fudge. My feelings man. What even. First off, the image of Katara tearbending at Tenzin and Pema's wedding is timeless and will forever make me smile. Secondely, where did my heart go? Lin is so devestated it seriously broke my heart. It's easy to remember she's bitter, the show practically lays that out for the viewers, but to remember that she was so heavily invested in that relationship with Tenzin (even now, she holds a special place for The Old Times) is sometimes tough. And you brought out that aspect of their relationship very skillfully. Bumi and Kya need more attention! And you did a great job with bringing them to the front of Lin's life and discussing her relationship with them and how everything somehow circles back to Tenzin. You'r very focussed and it's great. Everything was just really, really great, if not completely heart breaking. Off to search for a replacement organ.
Susannah Willows chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That wonderfully written. :3 I've read a lot of fanfictions about Lin, it's kind of getting really depressing.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love the use of Katara, Kya, and Bumi here - You've got the canon characters seamlessly with those we don't yet know much about, both their strengths and flaws.
swatkat chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Oh, Lin! 3 Heartbreaking stuff.
tardisblues chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was absolutely gorgeous, just like all of your work is. I love the characterizations of Bumi (brief though his appearance was) and Kya - I especially loved Kya. You captured Lin's heartache and resentment perfectly. I just - I really love this piece. I bow down to you.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh dear. I've read too many fics concerning Lin - it's getting depressing, but they're all so good! Nice job with this! I think you did a great job with Lin's characterization and I like the inclusion of Bumi and Kya. :)
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow. This is just... absolutely gorgeous. You made the second person POV amazingly well. And just your Lin is amazing. I'll bet this happened too.

I loved the talks with Kya and Bumi specifically. And the line about Katara tearbending.

But what I liked best of all was how well you captured Lin. Beautiful.

I loved all of this.
Lightning Eyes chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
(Too lazy to log in) Linzin is awesome and Lin is my favorite character. You did a good job with this story and the characterization was really awesome. I liked this a lot. Great job.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Gahhh, the characterization is so perfect.
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I love Pemzin, don't get me wrong, but Tenzlin is so amazing and Lin Beifong is really great and I think you captured her character perfectly, esp. with the whole Lin/Jya friendship.
lucy in the sky chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
...well, now I ship Kya / Lin, which probably wasn't the point.