Reviews for No Time for Regrets
Maria Luna chapter 26 . 11/1
Hi! I'd give this fanfic an 8/10.

Really, this is just so good. I don't have anything else to say.
But you had me smiling every chapter. I originally have a lot of things to do but I just can't stop reading this till the end.
jeezshutupp chapter 26 . 9/29
Wow. This fic was perfect. Thank you for sharing this!
jeezshutupp chapter 1 . 9/28
*dances a victory dance* I FOUND A FUCK OR DIE CLINTASHA FIC! I FOUND A FUCK OR DIE CLINTASHA FIC! I FOUND A FUCK OR DIE CLINTASHA FIC! OH MY GOOOOD I'm jumping with joyous glee! I could kiss you!

On to the next chapter here I go!
"A la shwarma" :D
Cap getting dating advice :D
Thor being adorable per usual :D

When I first starting reading this I thought it would be all angsty, but it's more humorous asking with feelings, which I rather like
I like how fury of on their side, a lot of fanfiction writers make him an asshole, which most of the time he isn't
Loved the chapter, love Steve, wish there was more banter and Banner incorporated here
Shouldn't fury be a little more concerned?
Interesting start
I had a feeling that Nat wouldn't be pregnant bc the Red Room has the girls sterilized so they can't get preg. But, poor Nat. I would really love to see little Clint babies! Spoiler: If only she was his wife in AAOU, that plot twist was just ugh. wiki/Red_Room
please make a other book i love your writering!
kianna loya chapter 21 . 6/15
dude, you are a amazing writer you need to show this to a teacher or send to a real writerand see if they will help you get this book online on to paper and sell it every where because that is how good you are but just remember just lay low of the sexual parts ok because then it will become a "Fifty Shades of Gray" book ok!
please dont it is about natasha and clint NOT bobbi and clint leave her out of it!
you can lay low with the sex part!
good chapter but add more details!
3 Y chapter 26 . 4/17
Youre good, man. Keep it up!