Reviews for Multiple Universes Hypothesis
Sunshine's Dreamer chapter 2 . 5/20
I truly adore your writing, especially this crossover. I hope you will consider finishing it one day! It's just too good! Have a lovely day! You're writing is the best!
TheVirtuoso chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Hi there, I really look forward to reading more of this. I think you have Chloe and Sheldon's voices perfect. I can't wait to see what happens next. (And I don't even like BBT so congratulations for hooking a non-fan)
RenTenTen chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Hilarious. I love Chloe and Lois' relationship.
Robert12774 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Cliffy ending i know its an old story any plans on doing more
Robert12774 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Really enjoying this story
Junior VB chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
¡Já, ja! Wolowitz es un fastidio para Chloe y Luisa.
Ha ha! Ha ha! Wolowitz is a pain for Chloe and Lois.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
No está mal.
Not bad.
SuperBear chapter 6 . 4/15/2014
I really got involved with the characters and was rooting for Lois and Chloe to find their way home, even though I loved how they were interacting with the BBT characters. Also loved the way Chloe was so understanding toward Sheldon. Love it, love it, love it! Until you write more, I'll make up my own ending (in my mind, won't post it.) Peace out!
hunter.guiles.9 chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Pretty good! Keep it up! Does this revolve around season 9 of Smallvile?
GalanthaDreams chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
I have never seen a crossover between these two universes, never thought it might work so well, but you write it wonderfully. Not only do you have Sheldon down pat, despite your worries, and they are definitely prudent worries (Sheldon is a character with a distinct thought process and has perceptions that differ almost radically from societal norms) but your other characterizations are spot on. The banter, the situation posed, and the interactions... I feel like a miner who has struck gold. This is an incredibly fascinating story and I truly hope you continue.
MaddAlice chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
I'm not usually a fan of crossovers, but this is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Booklover9477 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Awesome story! I love it! Haha Sheldon is too cute and I think you did an amazing job with writing such a unique and difficult character. Oooh I wonder what was that with the crystal. Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
jmstevens chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
"Leonard waws obviously rooting for the little people, being one himself" "D
OMG! Sheldon thinks they're Russian spies...that's priceless!
jmstevens chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Awwww...Sheldon has a crush...how cute!
jmstevens chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
The Sheldonator,,,,Probably my favorite name.

"So obviously becoming a famous actress was out of the question." Lol.

Hey! Cliff hanger! No fair!