Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
Leaf Ranger chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Well this was pretty darn awesome in my opinion. .; Private Leaf Ranger, you disappoint me. *Smacks him upside the head*

Also, Skooma at least comes form the Elder Scrolls games. That much I do know. Don't know about the rest.

Nice work man. keep it up.
VFSNAKE chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
That was a good filler. Naruto's got himself a nice little place to call home in Konoha that he can spruce up once the corrupt filth in the village is removed. Anko is going adore him. LOL!
Pyromania101 chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Not too bad, I guess. I look forward to more bloodshed and carnage. Black Mask? Eh, it's fine.
kevinplr2h chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Epic chapter keep it comming!
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I love this story, please update soon.
Captain Wiggles chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
You sir, have gotten me hooked on this story. I can't wait for the next update!
Kestes chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Damn this fic is amazing. I'm sorry for not reviewing all your chapters. I using a mobile and its kinda difficult typing a proper i will say that I have enjoyed every single bit of it.. except the rape but it is a world full of killers so stuff like that is bound to happen unfortunately.

Anyways, I hope you continue with this fic and I anticipate the next installment.
Best regards
Friaku
monster420 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
the chapter is awesome

please update soon
Isom chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Oh boy...this does not bode well for the kids in the academy. or the council if they try anything dumb
Guest chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
supert history
breakingheart93 chapter 9 . 4/22/2013
Brilliant! I love a good dark Naruto :D can't wait for the next chapter
BR0TH3R MENACE chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
good story! can't wait for an update
Rictor Yagami chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
It is good to hear from you again. I'm sorry to hear that your old computer died and you lost all the work you done on it. I would be really upset if taht happen to me. Also it's good to know you got a new job after what happen with your old one. I hope things will get better for you.

And now on to the newest chapter. First off I want to say it kicks ass big time! The fight scenes were brutal and awesome, and what Naruto did to that bastard Gato was justice in my view. As for what happen with Ami, I wish something could have been done for her but after reading about her state, it was more merciful on Naruto's part. I sure as whell wouldn't want to be like that.

I'm hoping Naruto helps train Hinata, Sakura and the others to make them stronger. Who knows maybe Zabuza and the others can help as well. There were a couple of miss spelled words in this chapter but you can fix them later when you get the chance. This is getting really good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Fifth Rider of Armageddon.
Lord Mortensen chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
awesome! please update soon!
TenorSax93 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
As usual, an amazing update.

The only thing I found odd was Naruto's back piece - the " majestic mountain range with several fierce-looking animals perched on various peaks or along the ground."

I can picture every one of his tattoos in my head except for that one. I know you said that all his ink will be explained later on, but for some reason, it didn't seem to "fit" with the rest of them...

But it's whatever. I'm not going to question your reasoning for giving it to him. There wasn't really anything i didn't like about this chapter. :D

Eagerly looking forward to the next update,

-TenorSax93