Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
kingrobert84 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
Reign A.G.E chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
Nicely done and very well executed, keep the pace even and strong like this and you will have an extremely enjoyable storyline
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2013
supert history
Alex2909 chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
like how naruto dealt with the council meeting. hoping for some training from him
troutman30 chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
I like the story, it could be updated more often but I realize that inspiration, writers block, and computer glitches are a pain, and maybe a new video game comes a long and grabs your attention and makes it difficult but that's fanfiction.
Aire5 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
love it n.n
Aire5 chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
n.n
daniel 29 chapter 11 . 12/12/2013
not a bad story if I had to make a suggestion i'd say for the next chapter some how get naruto's friend to kill enough people to understand why they have to kill but not let it change them
SilverKnight17 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
dang this is crazy the good kind
roboguy45 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
LOL like Naruto killing and not holding him self back while in the leaf.
Shisarakage chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Wonderful SR2 ref there. The Ronin were my favorite gang.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
well, it certainly has been a while since the last chapter. i already forgot the existence of this fic.
Swanboy chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
9/10
Good Story
Good Grammer
Looking forward to more
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Great job on the update, it will be interesting to see how the civilian members of the council react and seek to counter Naruto.
Rictor Yagami chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
I just read the newest chapter and it kicked ass! It was awesome and the fight scene between Naruto and the gang was great. I'm glad that you updated this story as I was getting a little worried that you forgot about it but I'm glad that you haven't. It's good to know that Naruto has now taken care of another of the corrupted members of the civilian council. Now there are only three more of the bastards to get rid of and hopefully all will go well within Konoha. I noticed there were a couple of miss spelled words and a few mistakes that need to be corrected but it's cool as you can fix them later. I would copy and past them on this review but for some reason I can't. Make sure to look this chapter over and you will see what I mean.

Another thing is I like how you added Chief Uramura from Rurouni Kenshin as he is one of the good guys and I hope he befriends Naruto. I like the character interaction between Naruto and Team Ten plus I hope Naruto will face some strong opponents on his B-Rank mission in the next chapter. As for the gang symbol you mention I honestly have no clue on who it is.

Plus it would be nice to see Yakumo make an appearance and hopefully the Kurama clan can earn back a seat in the council. And hopefully some other new or old clans will make things even. Plus I'm glad Naruto spoke up to defend Haku, and The Demon Brothers from the council. This is getting really good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Fifth Rider of Armageddon and Merry Christmas.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »