Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
coldblue chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Please update your awsome story soon.
riffin121294 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
Great!
roboguy45 chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Man Leaf-nins are assholes LOL, Naruto heals them and Kurenai goes and treats Naruto like that, why wasn't see avoiding him when she needed healing LOL.
roboguy45 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Why the hell is he going to the shit eatting village?
roboguy45 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
So many dead how can they ever be replaced?
coldblue chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
The petition has been closed online to protect censorship for fanfictions.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Nice story. Keep it up.
troutman30 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I went back to Chapter 7 to refresh my memory of the story and I see "Important Note" listed as chapter. Once you come out with a new chapter the last "note" is old news, get rid of it! In a year if some one reads this story they're not going to care if you had writers block or your computer broke down.
As for the "Important Note" I've only found one writer that deleted his account here, some started posting on Your Fanfiction as a back up. Inspite of the prophets I'm still getting stories with lemons and violence. The only important thing to come out of this is to back up your stories is that if they're deleted they're not lost.
You did jump the gun on Sasuke's Sharingun, he didn't get it until the battle at the bridge and no one would have missed Inari's little speech.
roboguy45 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Oh boo freakin hoo he can't use secondary elements he can use five of the main ones and gained that super body LOL.
traviswj chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Brilliant, as usual.
roboguy45 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Man I love this story, it is so awesome and it has Uchiha bastards dying brutally, and the most painful and brutal death. So glad I added this story you my friend have got a fan in me.
roboguy45 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Yay I totally am in love with this story, it grabbed my intrest after the frist paragraph LOL.
Rictor Yagami chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
I just read the newest chapter and it kicked ass! Man I was happy to see this and I had to read it. There were a
couple of miss spelled words but you can fix them later and I agree with you on the manga. Hell I'm getting sick
and tired of Kishimoto making the Uchiha clan all god like which is bull shit. He should be giving some of the other
clans some power ups as well.

This was way different from the original but it was really enjoyable. I can't wait to see the next update soon and
Kurenai is acting like a bitch. Hopefully Sarutobi will tell her to back off. After all ninja's have their secrets.

Good Luck Armageddon.
forbiddenfruitunloved chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
who is in the harem? Kurenai? can you add Ayame, and Tayuya, and maybe Konan? and No Hinata or Sakura (while they are supposed to be attractive and all, they are also way way over used...) also, why did Naruto join the leaf, will he soon leave (don't really like him being wth the Konoha b*st*rds...
titus123 chapter 8 . 9/4/2012
Good chapter, I liked it a lot. Hope you update soon
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »