Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
Alex2909 chapter 17 . 4/18
guess naruto is about to confront another enemy from his past. kinda hoping for a lemon with haku when he comes back
s.k.f.f.f chapter 17 . 4/17
great easter bunny present, lol
thor94 chapter 17 . 4/17
interesting and fun chapter.
so finally the snow mission started.
but what about chunin exam, tsunande ,etc?
OBSERVER01 chapter 17 . 4/17
only 5000 soldiers Doto? and at least one airship and some automatic kunai launchers and a few sets of chakra armor? he's delusional if he thinks thats enough to take on all of the Big 5.
Noahendless chapter 17 . 4/17
Good chapter keep going.
Patriota1993 chapter 17 . 4/17
I love stories where naruto does not want to be hokage but is not on the way to destroy konoha. PLS MORE
Rictor Yagami chapter 17 . 4/16
I just read the newest chapter and it kicked ass! I was not expecting another update by you but this was just awesome. I am drunk but I am being honest and I wish to say thanks this helped cheer me up as I was having a bad day. From what I read it made me laugh and Naruto is just awesome in this.

The mission with Tora was just awesome and I loved how Sakura and Sasuke got owned. Also I forgot to mention last chapter Kakashi better not try to steal any of Naruto's jutsu's. Then there was the baby sitting mission which was funny. But you changed the baby's name twice. First it was Shinta but then he was named Shina when Naruto was giving the little guy a help to burp.

Team Ten's reaction to how Naruto handled a baby was epic as they didn't expect him to act human. Though Ino is getting a little a head with herself with her hand on her belly. Is most likely picturing herself with Naruto.

Haku and Naruto were close to jumping the gun until Zabuza showed up. Hope he and the Demon Brothers make it back safe from Kirigakure from the mission they are giving as I can only imaging who they will meet.

Oh yeah I loved the reactions that Hiruzen and Sasuke give about Tora. That was awesome and so was the scene with the baby. Boy that was just awesome.

So now Team 7 and Team 8 are working together again and this time it is on a mission to Snow Country. I hope Naruto can get the answers from that cunt Doto about the man in black before avenging his family the Juppongatana. Loved how he out drank Princess Koyuki Kazahana. That was just epic.

Sorry I didn't mention the other miss spelled words for the last chapter as I has a lot on my mind. But this was good so I'll let you know if anything pops up.

This is getting good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Rider of Armageddon.
TenorSax93 chapter 17 . 4/16
Ohhhhhhh snap! Snow Country, here we come!

Can't wait for the next update :D
HelpfulNudge chapter 17 . 4/16
Great chapter. Can't wait to see NaruHaku progress. And the meeting between Doto and Naruto. Answers will be found.
VFSNAKE chapter 17 . 4/16
Awesome! Love how that went. Naruto almost got laid. AAAH! Curse you Zabuza! Anyway, looking forward to Naruto kicking more ass in Snow Country.
Leaf Ranger chapter 17 . 4/16
I am really hopeful that when it comes to it, sandayuu and the samurai won't die. It really sucked that such a thing happened in the movie, especially the way it did. Gunned down like dogs, rather then being given a chance to actually fight and die.

It'll be interesting to see what Naruto does. Hopefully it'll involve a lot of Snow soldiers and shinobi die, for following that traitorous piece of slime that is Doto. Guess we'll see, won't we?

Keep up the awesome work man! ill next chapter!
HolyKnight5 chapter 17 . 4/16
So the War of the Crimson Glaciers is to come...
Zechs chapter 16 . 4/8
great to see this story updated hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter! please update soon! really look forward to see what happens next! also want to see more of naruto interacting with Others!
ps hope this story is harem pairing and you'll pair naruto with kunoichis from konoha and other villages i mean from this chapter it seems naruto had a "problem" with onoki maybe involving his granddaughter! it would be funny!
Rictor Yagami chapter 16 . 4/4
I read over this chapter again and it was just awesome. I'm sorry I didn't review yet as I've been distracted and depressed. I'm trying to get back into writing and I was at the gym today and yesterday to get motivated. Though honestly I hate my life right now. Sorry just rambling.

Anyway there were a couple of miss spelled words in this chapter and when you have the time I hope you can fix it later. Also don't rush to get the chapter out, just take your time. I would point out what parts are messed up but for some reason I can't copy and paste on this site anymore, especially when it helps to point out correction on reviewing.

I enjoyed the scene with Team 7 on the sneeze joke you used on all three of them and Kakashi's was the best out of them. LOL!

Someone wanted Hanabi to make an early kill and something in my gut is telling me it was that cunt Danzo. After what Hiashi explained to Naruto during their conversation I'm betting a hundred dollars it was that asshole trying to recruit her into his ROOT program. Plus I enjoyed the scene where Naruto and Hiashi had a conversation.

Team Ten are sure to get a good pay after Naruto gets his payment for who he turned in and I loved what he did to Konohamaru as he was an arrogant little shit in the beginning of the series. I liked how you added Tsuno from your other story and yeah Kishimoto was a douche bag not developing other characters since he was too busy making Sasuke and his stupid clan all god like and shit.

It looks like Saito will be on the hunt when he finds out it is Naruto and I hate to see what will happen when those two cross path's because I know one thing is for sure, it is NOT going to be pretty.

This is getting good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Rider of Armageddon.
Oblivion196 chapter 16 . 4/4