Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
HelpfulNudge chapter 15 . 9/25
Good chapter. I do so like fem. Haku
Slytherin Studios chapter 15 . 9/25
I like it, please update soon.
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 8/22
that was great keep it up
Rakaan chapter 7 . 8/13
Can't help but wonder why the academy graduation age was pushed only for the genin to still be seemingly worthless. That, combined with this being the Wave mission despite how many years passed just makes me think it's all to let Naruto run his mouth off and brag about his own skills without sounding quite as lame or stupid as it would be if he were twelve years old.
Bael92 chapter 14 . 7/22
great to see an update i liked this chapter! i'm excited to see what happens next! hope you update soon! i also hope we see more interactions between naruto and the girls of the genin teams!
I hope Naruto pulls a Kenshin.
I can't stand Danzo!
Woah the Uchiha started a blood war with the Uzumaki Clan!
roboguy45 chapter 14 . 7/10
Wonder what council men mask will kill, and how will Naruto deal with/handle team seven when they act like they usually do.
HitmaN007 chapter 14 . 7/8
love itt
OJKing chapter 11 . 7/5
Honestly, I'm just confused, Naruto went from a kid hating the Leaf village and swearing to kill all those who harmed the people who harmed him. But now he is just going around fixing up the leaf village. Also, his strength level went from being able to kill A-ranked shinobi with ease to being hit by a civilian who doesn't even use chakra. And him being surprised is just bullshit, Naruto wouldn't have survived all those years being a mercenary if he was surprised like that.
Zeus501 chapter 14 . 7/4
interesting...i was wondering if you could use this seen in any of your stories www. youtube watch? v WP1zHpqI98Q
basically deadpool slapping the shit out of an unconscious wolverine...was thinking that you could have naruto doing that to sasuke or something after he knocks them out in a fight/spar
Rictor Yagami chapter 14 . 7/4
I just read the newest chapter and it was amazing! I approve of this being the best Naruto/Rurouni Kenshin ever. The scene between Naruto and Ino was funny plus at least I know what to make if I ever have a really bad hangover next time. LOL! Also Happy Forth of July. Another thing you should know is there were a few words miss spelled and you used some words twice at the beginning of this chapter.

Also I'm shocked to find out Konohamaru's parents are alive as I thought they were dead. But it makes sense for how he acted in the series so I can imaging the difficulty his family has being a shinobi clan.

As for Iruka it makes sense on what he went through since Naruto wasn't there for most of his life, same thing for Hiruzen when he became Hokage and how the Civilian Council didn't help matters since they were supposed to be around for only a short while but it was an honest mistake. Also I agree with you about how DC Comics has been handling the Justice League, along with its other heroes and villains. I hate how they keep rewriting everyone's story's, especially Superman's. I prefer the 90's version since I'm trying to do a crossover right now.

I want to say thank you for giving me insight about how to write a harem story better since it makes sense on how a lot of girls just don't start off as friends right off the bat.

I couldn't help but laugh with what happen to the Demon Brothers and the scene at Ichiraku's Ramen. That is the name of the restaurant to me as well damn it! LOL! I've enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to seeing the next one soon.

Good Luck Fifth Rider of Armageddon.
Shisarakage chapter 14 . 7/4
I like the new complex... and would love to call dibs on either #11 or #16 if I could. Looking forward to the next chapter, too.

As for the Prairie Oyster... I can't handle actual tobasco, so I substitute sriracha in those extremely rare instances where I need one. I don't drink that much, or very often, so I almost never have a hangover. I guess an ungodly high metabolism helps in that regard.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Leaf Ranger chapter 14 . 7/4
Heh, o0verall, great chapter. Naruto getting settled in, and getting ready for dealing with team 7. That's going to be a major headache, I can feel it.

And I'll enjoy the fireworks and gun shooting. Oh yes. XDDDD

Lol, Haku is quite bold, isn't she? That nightgown I mean.

keep up the awesome work!
395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »