Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
Zeus501 chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
i love this series...i really enjoy this type of story. i have seen alot of writers making their naruto afraid of killing...i am happy for this change of pace...please keep on writing
Fromaster24 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Loving how this is going so far, I do wonder how things will go from here. Darkish Naruto always kept my attention better than cheerful, child-like innocent Naruto, while from what I've read I'm guessing either no pairing or harem. While I personally don't care for harems (they go against my morals) the story will definitely allow me to look past personal turn offs if things keep my interest. Kind of want to see how others would react learning of this Naruto's past, but all good things come with time, right? Also, quick question, is Sasuke still going to be a douche, and if so, if there is the whole "Sasuke retrieval" thing, since Naruto is so ruthless, will he just kill him like the canon Naruto should have? That'd make my day, seeing that bastard get what he deserves for his greed. I know this probably isn't a very good review, if it could even be considered one seeing how there has been literally one sentence about what I enjoyed reading but still, good work.
wille179 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Prodigious portions of purple prose and poor punctuation plague the preliminary paragraphs, presenting your pitiful proofreading prowess to my pained peepers.

In other words, it sucks right off the bat.
Pyromania101 chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
Not as much action as usual, and a bit confusing, but still a good chapter overall.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what is next on your agenda
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Have Ino and Naruto make sexual release in the co-ed hotsprings?
Reviewer chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Damn good chapter, as usual.

Loving Naruto's calm and collected personality, and his skills.
Keep up the good work.
TenorSax93 chapter 12 . 5/9/2014
Glad to see life hasn't gotten you down, and I'm glad to see that you didn't abandon this story

Pretty good chapter. Looking forward to seeing what happens next :D
shadeirion chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Cool story so far, I like the battle scene and finally somebody else who sees the use of shadow and exploding seals, i mean come on, why does the average ninja use them so unreasonably little. I mean they don't need much chakra, they can be applied to someone else and they go BOOM :)
Also one question: why is it that Naruto doesn't seem to use any of his other techniques i mean, just iado all the time?
but other than that last question, good chapter especially the baptism in blood though next chapter should deal with the psychological consequences of that i hope :)
keep up the good work.
cheers
roboguy45 chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Damn I thought Ino was about to die LOL but they all made it out almost unharmed.
kevinplr2h chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Epic chapter keep it up...
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Not bad.
Elder Sibling chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
'What are you staring at, no eyes?' , Ah naruto definetly took Cho's advice to not Antagonizing Usui to hear.I also like the assasination part. It's really a 'true' shinobi mission. And unlike Kishimoto san, you didn't give Naruto free power up. Nicely done!
Vld chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
Heh. Seeing how twisted this Izaya is, i almost expect Shizuo to make an appearance. Yeah, i mean the one from Durarara.

Nice one, but i liked Hinata's fight against Jiga better. No offense, it's only because Hinata is my favorite character in the show. And her fight against Jiga revealed a side of her that was at least half as psychotic as Anko... that grin she had when she was fighting the bastard was just precious.
Rictor Yagami chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
I just read the newest chapter and it kicked ass! The fight Naruto and Team Ten had with the Criminal Brothers was insane and what Shikamaru did was brutal and fucking awesome. Though I can tell that Shikamaru, Choji and Ino will be going through some issues after this mission and Shikamaru will be sure to bring up what happen with his parents. Hopefully they will let him know he is not a monster and will help him coup with this. The same with Ino and Choji. Also for Ino's sake I hope she doesn't get into Naruto's business since it's personal stuff.

I like on what you added with Tazuna's past and the development with Haku, Zabuza and The Demon Brothers. But them acting like the Three Stooges is kind of silly for this but it's your story so your call. I like on how you described how Renga got his ice powers. After all those three were nothing but garbage. Plus I hope Haku does find some relatives soon.

So Jinpachi and Kushimaru are alive? I figure Kushimaru would be dead after fighting Gai's Dad but it's cool. I noticed there were a lot of miss spelled words but it's cool you can fix them up later. If you want you can DocX me and I can fix them up a bit. This is getting really good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Fifth Rider of Armageddon.
330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »