Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
shadow vortex chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
Go to hell sharingan review as soon as you read this for solution or immedetly go to google to type

Your

spread the word
coldblue chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
How many people need to sign the pettions? There About 20,000 and something have signed it. It used to be to 20,000 people to sign, but now it says 25,000? Please send a another notice explain how many we nee to sign. It would be nice to know how many we need to sign and does the amount of signatures needed.

Please write another chapter of your awsome story.
Kudon chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Thanks for linking everyone to the petition, just signed it!
Fang of the tempest chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I'm with you all the way, adding an MA rating would be pretty easy in my own opinion and the idea for a free registration type thing sounds even better.
LoneFox123 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I will sign as well, even though I am not a writer. Your stories, as well as many other author's stories on this site, are great, and if my signature can put a stop to this blatant disregard for many talented author's freedom of expression, then I'll gladly sign my name as well.
Shouen chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I sign !
Dez Guardius chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter, as always. Thanks to that little thing called reality, poor Ami has probably been passed around until Gatou's goons get tired of her. If there's anything I hate more than unnecessary control (reference to our current crisis), it's rapists.

I like how Hinata was modeled modeled after Tomoe when she first met Kenshin (I'm going by the Rurouni Kenshin manga), and hope she doesn't go her way in the end. Keep up the good work, and ignore the Hina-haters (seriously, one of the two I find called her a pathetic fangirl; to which I assume they willfully ignore the Lion Two-Step she used on Deva Pein and/or the 64 Palms Protrction from the Bikouchuu Arc. To top things off, neither of them write. Sorry about the rant, everyone is entitled to their own opinion... even if it is silly.)

Let us pave the way for a free FFN, like it was for the past 10 years.
karthik9 chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
noshadowone chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
the story has been good, but my stomach rolled when you wrote she blushed at the familiarity of his gaze. just put me out of my misery now if hinata is in the pairing so i can drop the story now and not suffer through nausea inducing scenes between him and the pathetic fangirl.
NameMissing chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Nice chapter, I can't wait to see more of this fic. Keep up the good work!
Rictor Yagami chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
I read the newest chapter and it was bad ass! I also liked how Hiruzen changed the Shinobi program after what had transpierd years ago.

Mizuki is dead, which is no big loss since that guy was a traitor to beging with. But it sucked a lot of young kids were killed. Damn that Usui.

The fight between Raijuta and his group was brutal. Poor Hinata got shocked a little but I'm glad she is okay. I remember who Ami is. She was one of the girls who bullied Sakura and was a minor character in the Naruto series. So she was part of Team 7?

Well after reading how she got captured she could be ether dead or worse. The sicko's that have her are probaly rapping her. I hope Naruto kills those bastards slow and painfully if that did happen to her, which I hope doesn't happen.

There were a few miss spelled words but its cool. This was a lot more detailed than the original story and with Naruto showing how corrupted his council is I hope the Hokage cleans house soon.

Hope to see the next update soon.

Good Luck Armageddon.
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
overkill is fun
Leaf Ranger chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Wow. Naruto really tore into those bandits, didn't he?

I wodner if Ami is still alive? If she is, I'm betting she was raped, which will suck. But i guess we'll see. you tend not to hold back any punches when it coems to the darker side of criminals and such.

Anyways, overall great chapter. Keep it up.
Heliosion chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Brilliant work. Amazing how you slipped in that classic line from Rurouni Kenshin from Tomoe and made Hinata into Naruto's Tomoe. What a wonderful story to read, the characters are alive... Yes the plot is tired but you have the time to give it life still. Don't let me down dude this is an amazing spin!
Rake1810 chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Awesome chapter. Really looking forward to him commanding the Jounins. Great story in general, normally i'm not so excited after 6 chapters but you kept the 'prologue' for lack of a better word interesting even as you had Naruto trained and now you're about to unleash him. As i said before, looking forward to more.
427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »