Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
warriorx559 chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Awesome update, sad to see them all die, but great battle nonetheless, and i can't seem to come up with the answer of who ratted them out. My possible answers are the Hokage or Jiraiya.
Koroby chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Loving this story. Can't wait for more.
Mrlackingsanity chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
cant wait for the next chapter!
ultima-owner chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
they fought to the end
warriorx559 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Damn that's crazy, i would have never thought all these villains would team up and try to kill someone, this makes the story very interesting. I do have a question though, isn't Hanzo dead at this point of the story or are you keeping him alive?
TenorSax93 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Another great chapter. I really like the action scenes, and I can't wait for the counter-attack in part two.
Rictor Yagami chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I just read the newest chapter and it kicked ass! I was surprised to see one of Danzo's old team mates from back when he was young, but it went along smoothly with the story.

It sucked that this had to happen on Naruto's birthday of all the days for him to lose his family. It sucked even more that members of the Juppongatana are dead. I hope that Naruto finds the Juuchi Yosamu and avenges those who were killed by those bastards that attacked them.

I think you should have Natsuhi from Hoshigakure be their new leader. I think it would help with the story. This new chapter was well explained in telling about Narutos past and how he grew up with Shishio and the others.

I can't wait to see the next chapter soon. Will Naruto meet Kurama then? Also I have a feeling that it was that asshole Kanryu Takeda that sold them out. I wouldn't be surprised if Gatos fat ass did as well. Hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Armageddon.
Fang of the tempest chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Great chapter as always Armageddon. I am so glad that you are expanding on what was told in Ten Swords. Please update at your earliest convenience.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
will konan be in the harem?
ddcj1990 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Dam this was a very exciting chapter I cant wait for the next chapter also I still think Naruto harem should be Samui, Karui, Temari, Karin, Konan and Yugao
KokuenDG chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Good chapter. I wonder what will happen to Naruto to make it start the canon events...I'm guessing memory loss...It's kinda symbolic how you have Naruto's life going to hell again on his birthday too. Hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
just one question not about the chapter which is very good but did you mean double digits because tiple digits would mean at least a hundred unless you have a hell of a lot of oc's than it wouldn't even reach a hundred. Could you please clear that up.
Payokumbuah chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
thanks for the chapter.

when you make naruto have a taichi, i can't help myself to think about enishi yukishiro. struggling just to survive and then turn out to be a major weapon dealer.

looking forward to your next chapter.

good luck and have a nice day.
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
darn, I was hoping the downfall would be a flashback like in the previous version of this story. I hate reading stuff like this. It makes me feel sad for NAruto or whoever the main character is.

Oh well. Guess I'll just suck it up. Overall, I gues...I could say this is a good chapter. I jsut don't like it for it's content though. Writing wise, good. Content wise? Not good. Mostl because I hate seeign naruto's comrades and friends get cut down. Espeically by Orochimaru and Danzou. I almsot hate those two f$%-ers as much as I hate Kabuto. F$% YOU KABUTO!

...sorry. Got off track.
Pyromania101 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Harem is perverted, but it can be likeable nevertheless. So, it looks like the Alamo-style battle is fast approaching, and the fights that have already occurred were cool. I'm glad you kept Kamatari as a guy; frankly, though, I'm a bit surprised that you didn't make him the woman he resembles...then again, you stayed true to his gender last time, so it'd make sense you'd do it this time too. Will you include how Naruto met Zabuza's group prior to his fateful return to Konoha, or will you go over that like last time? I sincerely hope for the former. Will you chronicle Naruto's journey to avenge his mentors while gaining all those weapons, or skip that and reserve bits and pieces of it for flashbacks? Again, I pray for the former. Overall, this set-up for that climactic, tragic battle was a fitting one, and I eagerly await the carnage that Naruto, Shishio, and the Juppongatana will inflict before the battle's end. See you next time! Bye for now!
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »