Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
warriorx559 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Good start, but you misspelled Kushina the first time you mentioned her, the story looks interesting i can't wait til the next update to read more.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
dude this story is one of the greater remakes I have read
daniel 29 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
can we see where this story goes before passing judgement.

For good or for ill you have to wonder who could properly be makoto shishio's legacy.
Shisarakage chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Ha ha ha! He never blinked! Way to go, Naruto! Ha ha!

S-sorry... didn't mean to slip into my own Battousai mode there. It's just... Naruto made me proud. Can't wait for more.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
LoneFox123 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I like it. Darker Naruto stories are hard to come by, and those that are are either abandoned or are horribly written. I look forward to future chapters.
ultima-owner chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
That was a painful way to die
ddcj1990 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Awesome great chapter I like that Naruto is starting to stand for himself I cant wait to see how far will Naruto come from his training also I still think naruto should be paired with Samui, Karui, Temari, Karin and Konan
StPhoenix chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I really like your story. Especially how you introduce Naruto's changes. I hope you don't fall into the trap of describing Naruto as dark but not evil in order to justify that he hasn't lost hIs humanity. It always bothers me when authors do that. I hope you update soon.
Meck Viking chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
brutal.

also it seems that a team was sent to stop a madman from threating the hotsprings leader.. they didnt know who it was untill the attack if i get it right. and it gives some backstory as to why the uchias were dicks at least the clan head.

cannonly i dont think itachi and the clan member he killed where complete dicks i they they fell into a catagory that followed the will of fire and not have a stick of their bumms.
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Wow. Poor naruto. I know he needed to kill to be able to get over it, but still. At that age? Wow.

I wonder how KOnoha wil lreact to this? Guess we'll see, won't we?

Overall, great chapter.
Rictor Yagami chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I just read the newest chapter and it kicked ass! The ending to it was brutal but it was a well writing ending. Naruto has taken his first kill and his first step into becoming a warrior.

I liked how you showed who he trained under and what he learned under the other Juppongatana. I wonder how Shishio will react when he learns of the Uchiha Massacure that might or might not happen?

I hope to see the next chapter soon as this is getting good.

Good Luck Armageddon.
Silvdra-zero chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
this is definitely a good remake of the original story

certainly more in-depth, although the pushing the dark seems a bit much and rushed right at this point

although i wonder if Naruto is going to find Juuchi yosamu sometime soon?

overall excellent chapter and i look forward to the next
Ookami88 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I like how the story is going. We have a little more background of what Naruto was doing while with Shishio and his group.

There is one 'but' though. You constantly write Shishio MATOKO, while his name is MAKOTO. See the defference? While small it irritats me somewhat, and I bet that not only me. Other than that I have no more issues to your story.
ikaovret chapter 2 . 5/18/2012