Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
Gabrielus Prime chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
"(1) If you know who this guy is and what anime he comes from, then congratulations! Also, I don't own him either."

Durarara, perhaps?
Leaf Ranger chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Wow. Definitely some sick stuff in this chapter. But not bad. Very nicely done overall. *nods* So Team 10 learned what it is to be a shinobi. That is a trend in your fanfics, Naruto usually having to take Team 10 out and teach them how to kill.

If you don't mind, I could actually use your help with something for my own current Naruto crossover, Shinobi's Creed. I need an idea of how to get Hinata use to killing while she's still possibly in the Academy. But I'm not sure how. If you need more details, I can provide them in a PM.

But for now, excellent work, and keep it up!
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Excellent chapter
Slytherin Studios chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Nicely done.
karthik9 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
gunslayer12 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Well well well- I didn't expect this story to ever continue. I have to say that Izaya sounds familiar (I believe he is from an anime that starts with a 'D'? ((cause that really narrows it down))) Yes I believe that Ino is a gossip but it was never emphasized because it wasn't important to the story; No, I agree that the swords are freaking huge and that if it wasn't for chakra then they would be easily killed for wielding a sword that large.
VFSNAKE chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Nice! Naruto cleared a few more people out of the way. Though I have a feeling Izaya is holding back more then he knows.
Unnatural Reader chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Awesome job, great fight, suspense and drama a in one
Please continue
J.E.P 1996 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Naruto is collecting Narutos?
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
predictable minor villain is predictable
RandomWriter21 chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
Now that was an update well worth the wait...love shika's new bloodline!
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 2/24/2014
Great fic
Maelstrom454 chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
I'll kill them if you want me to but I'd need 100 million up front and another 100 million after the job was done. great story by the way:)
gekkokage chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Love the chapter, and I definitely miss seeing your work. I'm looking forward to another awesome chapter from you soon. Keep up the phenomenal work.
kingrobert84 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »