Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Heavenlyenigma chapter 11 . 4/6/2016
Now you have naruto evaluating his own skills at high chunin/low jonin yet he killed three jonin and has incredibly powerful moves half the time until you decide to nerf him for specific fights out of nowhere and then make some bullshit excuse in the AN at the end as to why. You're extremely inconsistent with his power and need to either choose, Kakashi level Naruto, or Chunin-low jonin naruto because these inconsistencies are making a unique and interesting fic rather unenjoyable. Saying naruto can't defeat the ANBU when in the manga and anime most Anbu are around Anko's level, and like it or not, that's not that great compared to Kakashi, Asuma, Zabuza etc. and you have Zabuza following Naruto because Naruto saved him from a bunch of nins even he couldn't beat. Again, I want to reiterate this changing of his power level to fit your whim as inconsistent and detracting from the quality of the story.
dbtiger63 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Why why why does chakra control have to be Naruto's problem? I can't stand when OC Naruto still has the same issue with chakra control created on FF sites when the manga/canon versions don't have the same issue? Even if they do, what is the purpose for always giving him this weakness? Hashirama, Madara, Tobirama, Raikages all heck all of the Kages past and present have as much chakra yet no one else has the issue with control Naruto is often created with. Becomes boring seeing so many changes made to him in each story yet chakra control issues follow him from story to story as if it's a requirement. ?

DB
chaos son of the universe pjo chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
you should make a story wherevnarutobis in animal corps
crazyazian chapter 13 . 3/31/2016
Glad to have you back! You're stories are some of my favorites out there.
Shisarakage chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
HotJ lives! Happiness, thy name is update!

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
Rictor Yagami chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
I have just read the newest chapter and it was awesome! This was so worth the wait and I am glad this came out. Also I never read your other story The Spiraling Shark so I was shocked to learn of your accident and you were in a coma. I'm sorry that happened to you. Also this chapter has giving me a lot to think about with one of my other crossover story's as I've been trying to figure out what to add to it but now I'll have to write a list to figure out what to add.

Also I REALLY hate that little prick Izaya and not to sound me but I wish Naruto killed that smug little shit or at least beat the shit out of him. I also enjoyed how you added Megumi and Saito to the story as well plus I think Megumi being paired with Naruto would be a good idea or do you have someone else in mind for her? Plus I enjoyed the one-on-one interactions you made between Naruto and the others. I can't wait for you to do the same with the other teams.

I would like to point out there were a lot of miss spelled words and some words were used twice in this chapter. When you get the time you should check this chapter over and make some changes. As for Ino's nightmare it is understandable with what she is going through. I didn't mention this yet but I understand what you mean. I too was in an accident about 15 years ago. I was crossing the street and some idiot was going too fast and I was hit from behind with his car. Thank God I didn't become paralyzed or get any broken bones but I had nightmares for a couple of nights one with losing my leg and another losing my head.

As for Ino, there are some things she shouldn't try to figure out as it would mean trouble. Oh yeah I enjoyed the part with Megumi making up that story about Naruto sharing a bed. LOL! It is good to hear from you again and I hope to see the next update soon.

I also wrote a tribute story dedicated to one of my friends and favorite authors. When you get the time pleas check it out. Hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Fifth Rider or Armageddon.
Leaf Ranger chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Well this was quite an interesting chapter overall. The genin recovering, Naruto setting plans in motion, and a mysterious undercover cop who's one heck of a killer it seems. o.O

Overaall, excellent work. Keep it up!
Foxcomm chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Cool, very cool.
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
Quite good. Drunk ino is best ino
kage88 chapter 13 . 3/30/2016
i know
Slytherin Studios chapter 13 . 3/29/2016
I'm so happy you updated, I can't wait for the next chapter, keep it up :D
himalay1729 chapter 8 . 3/29/2016