Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
Rictor Yagami chapter 19 . 1/19
I read this chapter again and it was just awesome! Kiba's newest jutsu was just excellent as he tore through his enemy's like they were nothing. Sasuke owned that one bitch Fubuki forcing her to retreat like the coward she is. Naruto definitely kicked ass in the end as he blew everyone of those bastards to pieces and laughed while doing it. Though it really sucked he couldn't get anymore information that was needed, not to mention Doto and Nadare survived the explosion but soon the two will wish they were dead after what Orochimaru did to them. Personally I hope they don't survive but something tells me they will.

There were a couple of miss spelled words in this chapter so you know but when you get the chance can you look over and fix them please? I unfortunately have the flu as I would look over it but sitting is just a pain to do. Anyway another scene I enjoyed was how Naruto recruited Hinata into his plans for his ambitions and if I were to take a guess at Naruto telling mother nature and Kami-Sama to eat a bowl of dicks I'm guessing it is from an episode of South Park. I googled some of the words for this chapter.

Plus I never took what you wrote into consideration about Kurenai as being the Jonin to Team Eight as all three are clan heirs. Not to mention it's true how she wasn't useful in the original series but I blame that on Kishimoto's dumb ass for not developing her or any of the other characters of the Naruto series. Oh yeah I enjoyed the scene with what Haku did to those two assholes that were harassing her and with her telling Kuromaru that she would like a puppy. LOL!

Also before I forget I believe you captured Naruto being charismatic like Shishio quit well. Also the reference for what Koyuki said to Naruto about giving him more then a kiss, I'm guess it is from the movie Kingsman.

This is excellent and I look forward to more soon.

Good Luck Fifth Rider of Armageddon.
Honestly if you actually knew anything about the Naruto series then you would have known that Kurenai also had ninjutsu and taijutsu skills. Yes she specialize in Genjutsu, but she was quite good in both ninjutsu and taijutsu. It's like saying that Might Guy and Rock Lee has no chakra just because they do not have any talent in ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Which by the way they do have chakra. Walking on trees and water takes chakra and so does the eight gates. They have alot of chakra.
R-king 93 chapter 19 . 1/18
awesome chapter, I like how naruto found out more about who all was involved with death of his master. " keep up the good work.
Zeus501 chapter 19 . 1/17
Love that Movie...and was Number 1 in Reference to Deadpool? cuz that sounds like something that he would say?
Also, Love the chapter...can not wait for the next one..and the one after that, and the one after that and the get the idea
VFSNAKE chapter 19 . 1/17
Wow! Naruto's enemies who attacked his surrogate family are massive.. Looking forward to seeing how things play out with the list of conspirators comes to light.
OBSERVER01 chapter 19 . 1/17
scary haku is scary. well naruto as to your question as to what strange genetics the hyuuga clan has? dontcha know its actually the "True Hyuuga Bloodline" ? XD exploding kage bunshins FTW! cursed seal empowered doto and nadare? naruto has his work cut out for him. btw,no explanations from hinata?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 19 . 1/17
Did you get Naruto's rant from Red vs. Blue?

Was that a freaking Kingsman quote at the end there?
dai sennin kurosaki d naruto chapter 1 . 1/5
2 things kushina & mito were both different from all other jinchuriki as they suppressed the fox completely. so kushina has no healing powers from the fox & also no whiskers on their cheeks from the fox. #2 the fox has nothing to do with the healing factor naruto has beyond his chakra being it's source. naruto's healing is a side effect all jinchuriki have them unique physical traits & unique "powers". naruto has healing & whiskers, bee can use ink but i'm not sure of his physical trait. & so on & so forth. the more chakra he used the faster he healed but the fox could not increase nor decrease his healing.
Zx chapter 18 . 12/30/2017
good to see this story updated! hope we see the next chapters soon! really liking how this arc is shaping up! wonder what will happen when naruto returns to the village!
Reign A.G.E chapter 18 . 12/31/2017
Dude, this is exactly what I have been telling you; you are a talented writer. You did above my expectations and I look forward to the next chapter. I'm pretty sure you'll have it ready sooner then you think
Leaf Ranger chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
To be honest makes sense Hinata could beat him if his armor was damaged or defeated. I doubt it would work if the armor was working, as the chakra in her fingers and palms would simply be dispersed, and worthless. And without that, the Hyuuga style of fighting is worthless. Unless they know where to strike the nerve clusters on a person's body. then she wouldn't need chakra to cause pain, just know where and how to hit.

Maybe you could have Hinata know that as well, thanks to Kurenai's suggestion? It would make her even more awesome and useful for situations where she can't use chakra.

Overall, quite an excellent chapter. I'm glad Naruto is giving Hinata a chance, and that she's already starting to live up to it. We'll see what happens, and hopefully, it'll lead to her warming his heart up.
javi30 chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
Very good
R-king 93 chapter 18 . 12/26/2017
Excellent chapter
Rictor Yagami chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
Finally finished reading this chapter and it was just awesome! I enjoyed this greatly as it showed the flashback with Naruto and his mentor which I enjoyed a lot. Plus I couldn't help but laugh at what Naruto did to tease Koyuki with the sake making her barf over the ship. Kurenai sure is being a bitch and should just stay out of Naruto's buissness. Enjoyed how Shino was being a wise ass.

There were a couple of miss spelled words in this chapter just so you know. Like in the one scene were Tsume is asking were Naruto lives, you had Hiruzen call the Golden Leaf Apartment complex the Golden Lean Apartment complex. Plus there were a few other words but you can fix it later when you have the time.

Man Team Eight is having a hard time on their missions and I'm sorry to say this mission was not for them because of what was pointed out. I hope they can survive. I enjoyed the conversation between Naruto and Hinata when she asked him what happen to make him the way he is and his response.

As for what's going back in Konohagakure I'm glad that the mess Hiruzen was in is getting taken care of. Though it leaves me to wonder what Tsume wanted to talk to Naruto about? Hope I can see what it is soon.

Oh yeah I was surprised to see Yoroi in this chapter as I was not expecting that but something tells me Orochimaru is going to make an appearance and that is not good. This is getting really good and I hope to see the next chapter soon.

Good Luck and Merry Christmas Fifth Rider of Armageddon.
Zeus501 chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
YES! PLEASE MAKE THE PREQUEL...I REALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT...and if anyone says no...then they are idiots and they need to fight me so I can knock some sense into them
502 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »