Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
Zeus501 chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
red sand is from ME, the others i dont know
Rictor Yagami chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
I read over this chapter again and it was excellent! This was most defiantly worth the wait, which turned out to be satisfying. There were a couple of miss spelled words but it's fine you can fix them later. I just wish I could copy and paste them into my reviews like I used to on this site.

So Naruto is making friends with the other's in his village, I most defiantly enjoyed the interaction between Kiba, Shino and Shikamaru. It leaves me to wonder though on what Tsume wants with Naruto? Hope to find out soon.

It looks like Ino is being nosy and stupid with trying to find out about Naruto and Haku. Seriously she needs to mind her own damn business instead of bothering other people. Sorry with how she ended in the manga I don't hold her high but this is a different story so I'll give her a break.

Also loved the scene with the clones and how the felt about the C-Rank mission. Also I hope you make Naruto scar the crap out of Lee and Gai like in your first crossover for this to make sure they don't do that stupid hugging crap. As for the Kurama Jonin you are asking for I tried to wiki but couldn't find him so you could replace him with Yakumo's uncle Unkai Kurama.

So that bastard Renga is still alive? That bastard will wish he was dead if Naruto and the others find him again. Plus I agree with you on how the Demon Brothers could have been used more in the series and giving better backgrounds like with what you are doing with them in this.

I remember that bastard Woo Heishin from the manga. So he and those other bastards are working with Tobi or rather Obito who is portraying Madara Uchiha. Naruto has a long list of assholes to kill and I hope he can deal with them.

Before I forget I enjoyed how Haku scared the others with her Retsu style smile and I wonder how Black Mask will help Naruto with the information he wants, plus will you create a character for the Senju Clan since it was never said that they all died out. I'm going with how they went like with the Kurama Clan. This is getting good and I hope to see more soon.

Good Luck Fifth Rider of Armageddon.
InuLamar chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Epic chapter keep it up!
Shisarakage chapter 15 . 9/26/2016
Well... I didn't ever expect to see Meldars OR Woo Heishin show up here. At least... not before the Chunin Exams, anyways. That said, this chapter was a bit slower, but then again, we seem to be in a bit of a lull between the Naruto-verse action anyhow, so it's all good. Looking forward to the next chapter, as always.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
himalay1729 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
Good good
himalay1729 chapter 9 . 9/25/2016
Good going..
VFSNAKE chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Nice! Renga is alive. Naruto will probably enjoy killing him a second time. Love how Naruto and Haku's relationship is making heads turn. Good stuff!
Zeus501 chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
nice dude...gotta say, i do like this better then your orig version...good for you...can not wait for hell sharingan V2
will naruto ever learn the rasengan? or is that a spoiler...same with summons
Lord Mortensen chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Cool! please update soon!
Leaf Ranger chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Hmmm, poor Ino. Seems she's got a thing for Naruto and is feeling jealous of Haku. XD

And Naruto is attempting to settle into Konoha, and getting close to Haku. Excellent. Most excellent. *nods* And it's good to see the majority of the Konoha genin are adjusting to him. The real problem seems to be Sasuke, and we'll need to see how Neji is handled as well.

Overall, really great chapter. Keep up the awesome work!
OBSERVER01 chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
excellent chapter
HelpfulNudge chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Good chapter. I do so like fem. Haku
Slytherin Studios chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
I like it, please update soon.
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 8/22/2016
that was great keep it up
Rakaan chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
Can't help but wonder why the academy graduation age was pushed only for the genin to still be seemingly worthless. That, combined with this being the Wave mission despite how many years passed just makes me think it's all to let Naruto run his mouth off and brag about his own skills without sounding quite as lame or stupid as it would be if he were twelve years old.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »