Reviews for Naruto: Heir of the Juppongatana
ARSLOTHES chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter
The Eternal Wanderer chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
...Durarara?
An excellent read so far. I look forward to the future chapters
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
G9od chapter. Ive seen some people do some beast shit with shikamarus shadow abilities. Looking forward tobit.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 9/20/2014
Cool that you introduced a bon corrupted police cheif into tjenmix. Will help with the final legalization and clean ops too.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
Kinda bothered hokage pulled a douche bag and informed people of narutos existance. Sigj.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
This os a very exciting naruto.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Its the dark brotherhood. So badass.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Hm. It felt off for sure. I did not expect naruto to say shit to inaribi expected him to ignore him. Threaten him maybe but in a totally uncaring manner woth a look of absolute boredom.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Lmfao. Cant wait to read how he got that scar one of these days.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Curious. 16 year old super naruto. Well strong naruto considering he has worked his ass off. Lol at him meeting with kakuzu. Will he join Akatsuki?
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Sad they are all dying and not too kenshin. Though not surprised the people who came did to kill them.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Eeeeeeeh. So basically the accept would have given him all their knowledge too. But since it was cut short it failed to complete and the boy did not gain the full advantages.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Hahah well this is interesting. I like how you inserted shishio jnto this. Very interestung. He will make a good father figure. Will teach naruto obedience and love with ruthlessness and discipline as primary tenents.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Pretty cool. Cept itachi kills them when naruto is 7 years of age. Gi figure.
Unknown2112015 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Nice, I can not wait for the next chapter. Who cares if you got some thing right or not because this is a fanfict. But in truth, she was a fan girl but soon changed. As for the other's I do not know. Still good work and want to see more.
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »