Reviews for Riley Finn Doesn't Hate the Doctor
Funny
scarletphlame chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Great oneshot!
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
love. Almost felt sorry for Riley, though.
tarnished silver things chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Riley. Is. An idiot. I love this. :-)
TheMysteriousComicGeek chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Good set up for your story Nothing.
cabot007 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this! :)...lol

Can't believe I only just found it...lol..shame on me... :( Lol

I'm always intrigued & into Xovers...I find them fun & definitely help offer variety to the normal ,common ships you see within a fandom...

AND I LOVE THE IDEA OF DW/BUFFY XOVERS... AND I LOVE THE IDEA OF 11th Doctor/Buffy Summers even more...lol... :) 3 lol

I never liked Riley...tho I respect people who do...and who liked that whole Buffy/Riley ship...to each their own.

Just never was me...lol

Like I mentioned, I LOVE the idea of the 11th Doctor/Buffy pairing...Ionly wish there were more fics (and more fanvids...I've only seen one.)

If I could write fic, I would...lol. But it's too hard for me, as I'm not that talented...lol...so I generally make fanvids as my fandom contributions.

I'm working on a 11/Buffy one now...but I don't have a lot of clips at moment...with Buffy I only have from episode trailers so the clips are short :( lol

Anyways,,,,all respect to you who actually can write fic & write it well...Love this story.

GReat job...and I really do hope we'll maybe see more 11/Buffy from you in future...All the best...
Shaybo27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I liked this :) I shamelessly yelled at Riley to leave when in the helicopter scene. Gosh, was he irritating. I was chanting throughout the entire 4th and half of 5th, "Get rid of him, please. Oh, just get rid of him." :) AnywaysNice one-shot. And got some 11! Nice.
Rjalker chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
i definitely, definitely, definitely, DEFNITELY don't hate Riley either.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Poor Riley. Even if he is in the way of an epic romance, you can't help but feel sorry for him cause he doesn't stand a chance.
the sceptical muppet chapter 1 . 5/15/2012