Reviews for Difference
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
FlailerBee chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow...You're really putting Shion on the pedestal there.
But you are right in a way. Shion is kind of like the closest thing to an angel in his situation.
Tabi Caracu chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Absolutely fantastic! This story has a very poetic sense to it..I really felt for the characters, and it's even more interesting, especially since theirs an air of mystery of what goes on.
You don't even really need to know anything about the anime's, and it can stand on it's own.
It has a grey feeling to it, but doesn't lean toward any ONE theme. It's still a bit sad, but that's the way things worked out with the characters. Amazing work. :)
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 6/3/2012

That...that was touching... that was amazing, That was a MASTERPIECE i love it i love it i love it, i can totally imagine it true, i can totally see it infront of my eyes, I don't think i've ever read something like that, it true, it's true, it's very true.
PedobearAttacks chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was really good story, I love ending the most. And how Allen and others weren't perfect humans - this way it seemed more realistic. I wanna more fanfics like this one! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I thought the exact same thing about how Allen and shion are different in that way! They only look alike! Tht was really well written, and so true about how all of them but Shion are close to demons. And that Shion is close to an angel. I really enjoyed reading it. No one really seems to get that Allen is no saint. I'm glad that some one other than me thinks so too.
rebirth-flame chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It's so touching to see Nezumi, Allen and Kanda willing to become the demon to protect Shion's sanity. It's shown in the anime that Shion can be crueler than Nezumi when it comes to the people he loves, aka Nezumi.

The four of them are truly alike in more ways than one. I just realize it after reading this fic.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this beautiful story. I wonder if there are many DGMxNo.6 crossovers out there...