Reviews for Cut Me Off
GoldenEyes chapter 2 . 2/9
This is great! Shows their relationship from the beginning and how it grows. I love it. I hope you continue this story. I would love to see how it turns out.
reader chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
ok, why haven't you update!? seriously, you can't just stop just as it was getting good! UPDATE!
White Drakim 13 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Not bad...

Very enthusiastic and wonderful to me as a reader/reviwer...

21 out of ten, my friend.
Doyle0915 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Eeeee can't wait for more. This is really good.
Camilla chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I like it a lot ! :D .. I think it was good, and I think your writing style made all come together ! .. Though I don't like that last sentence "I have no clue. Why don't I make one now?" .. I think that, that sentence was to obvious, if you know what I mean?! :D .. But over all very good :D Now I'm off to read the second chapter :D
Anna chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wow this is reeeaally good! I can't wait to read more, please update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
What's the time frame for this? I hope you keep up with the updates! I love a good chaptered fic :)
Blackdmun16 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I like your story a lot and I hope you continue to update.
xRockerBabex1429 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
This is really great so far :) I am definitely eager to see more updates. Please, PLEEEAASEE keep them coming. Got a fan here. :D 3
Miru-Shiemateru chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
I really like this story so far, I can't wait to see were you take it.
Vampire Kurama chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
well... wow. o.o This is an interesting spin on the story! :D I love the idea of it and I can't wait for the next update! How do they plan to turn Abe into a President?

vamp
musicismyhero chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I really really hope to read some more soon!
GSYH chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Yeah, that tied to a bed thing was really textual hoyay, thank you for writing it out in detail!
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Ok... Brutally honest... This is exactly what I was looking for! The movie comes out in 9 days and I just got to this part of the book. I can't believe that Sturges is a vamp... That just makes it so much more...erotic? XD This is by far the best fic I've read of these two. You've captured both of them wonderfully. I think I know have a reason to finally listen in history class! XD Bwa ha ha ha. But I hope you get to see the film soon! I want to be selfish and say "keep going" because I want more! Please continue! I'll write my own as a present for you too! :P Or I could make pictures of them too if you want, but they will just be made with pencil... XD Oh you are SO awesome! Don't let anyone tell you any different! I'll be a faithful reviewer and write you ALL the time! Drive you crazy and make you laugh! X3 Hope to hear from you soon! *hugs* (,) 3 (,)
EmbarrassedByChoice chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Okay so my first review got cut off before I was done. ?:-/? So here's attempt two.

This utterly and completely ruined how I looked at this book: I never saw Henry and Abe as being a couple. And now, I love it. You should update really soon! I want more of this now that I've been introduced to it.