Reviews for Sherlock: Chasing the Dragon
kasinka613 chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
I love your stories:) I've read this story and White Collars ones and they're so good. They have great storyline and interaction between characters. What I like the most is how creative you are about plot. Every story is interesting and unique. Can't wait to read your Doctor Who stories, especially that you choose to write about my favourite Doctor:)
NerdlingSquid chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Hahahaha that was amazing! Sherlock is so funny, and I'm really glad you captured it! I've tried writing a little short on Mr. Holmes, and it's really hard! Good job!
HarryRonredvines chapter 14 . 5/7/2013
Briiliance. Pure brilliance.
TimorousBeastie333 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Your are absolutely brilliant.
ferryboat George chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
As with all your stories, this one was delightful. You've done an excellent job capturing John and Sherlock and their interactions. You also did a wonderful job laying out your clues, which I think is the hardest part of writing a mystery. I think one of these days I'll have to rewatch the Star Trek movie just so I can read more stories by you :)
SWBloodwolf chapter 21 . 10/26/2012
Thank you so much. This has been so enjoyable, fresh, new and...just a total joy to read. I find myself smiling at your ending...well done! Please write more, for every gift should not go wasted!
Aemi chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
squeeeee!
3star chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Intelligent, interesting, kept in character, very enjoyable story.
SWBloodwolf chapter 20 . 10/13/2012
really enjoying this! Please keep writing!
meredithriddle chapter 20 . 10/8/2012
Hahahaha "dear". I truly love their dialog
House Calls chapter 20 . 10/7/2012
Still enjoying this story immensely. It's not easy to write a good mystery/thriller, but you're certainly doing a good job of it! Looking forward (as always) to the next update!
SWBloodwolf chapter 19 . 10/2/2012
god this is so sherlocky
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
I like how there's no romantic relationship between Sherlock and John. I like the friendship but I think the romance thing is way too far. I also like how Sherlock isn't A) emotional and unlike himself or B) too inhumane even for Sherlock and unlike himself. Thank you for writing a good fic.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
WOW! This story is AMAZING! I honestly don't understand why this is the most reviewed/favorited! In my opinion it is much better than the top Sherlock fics out there! I like how the characters aren't totally out of character and the plot is believable and complex. I especially liked reading Sherlocks withdrawal. It was all so well written. The complaint I have is that you made me stay up till 12:00am reading this.
quotegilikay chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
OK, wow. This is amazing. It's totally gripping. I've been sitting here for the last hour or so, on the edge of my chair for most of it, and I really want to find out what happens next!

The story is really believable; you've got the characters perfectly; and your writing is brilliant. You've written their relationship/bromance/whatever the hell it is really well, and their banter is great. I loved the bit where John was listening to Sherlock's heartbeat and Mrs Hudson came in!

Too many people write Sherlock as too much of a pretentious, inhuman prat, and John as some kind of PTSD-riddled, totally-Sherlock-dependent shell, but you've got exactly the right balance of each to make it believable. And the case is amazing. I have to say I'm hooked.

Really looking forward to the next one!

Gxx