Reviews for Sengoku High
HelloKittyCat chapter 40 . 2/28
Cool but you need to talk about inuyasha a little bit more. Just to spice things up a little.
Mlmonty chapter 35 . 10/28/2013
The lack of adjatives makes it bland and entire chapters are duplicated; plus the difference of a few words added to 'change POV'. The songs are easily scrolled past; just annoying in frequency since they have no baring on the story.
JelliedPanda chapter 76 . 8/10/2013
waaaaaaa its over ;_; it was a really good story though ;D glad to have gone through it with you :)
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 76 . 6/24/2013
This story was amazing and awesome, and I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
*Squee* :D
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
the idea of sesshomaru becing afraid of inuyasha is wierd
Nameless Shadow Rises chapter 75 . 3/24/2013
Homurapop22156 chapter 76 . 3/16/2013
Great story and very long great job you kept me interested because I am not the type of person that will read a story that is more than then 24 chapters at the most great job
MoonWatersLight chapter 76 . 2/16/2013
I loved this! I was so captivated I read every single chapter in 30 minutes! It was so good! Thank you firing for writing this! :D
Lylex96 chapter 76 . 2/7/2013
OMG! I freakin loved this story
Lady Christa chapter 76 . 2/5/2013
K good book. Just one thing. Sesshomaru should not be nice and sensitive, but how he is in the show, with all the same features and same colors of the markings. I know its your book and you can do whatever, but DON'T change the way Sesshomaru was created. The way he was created should stay that way.
Taylor chapter 76 . 1/28/2013
The song Dearest from InuYasha is song by Ayumi Hamasaki.
kenilyn chapter 76 . 1/27/2013
Ohmygoodness I can't believe it's over!
That was brilliant, you did a fantastic job on this fic and the end definitely did not disappoint, it was perfect!
Just enough excitement and just enough peacefulness to it, you hit it on the head (:
Again, beautiful fic!
Forever Inuyasha chapter 76 . 1/27/2013
Loved it!
mikansakuraangel chapter 75 . 1/27/2013
I really luv this story (sighs) too bad its over