Reviews for Endemic
PraticallyCharmed chapter 1 . 4/1
Nice
Please! Update!
babinefertiti chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Awesome... I hope you can continue!
Vie chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Taboo as all get out but who wouldn't love these men chasing after them? I love it! And Bonnie damn sure deserves it! I'm not going to tell you who I want end game because it wouldn't be fair to the other men so I'll just say keep them all swooning for our perfect witch!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Please don't give up! This story is great and have so much potential! Please please pretty please! More!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
One hell of a taboo but oh so good! How I envy you bonnie bennett!
aprilf00l chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
Wtf?! I need more! LOL!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
plz update soon.
The Nigerian chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Really? RockerChick08,as one of your biggest publicists,I demand that you update this quickly!
michelle3737 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OmG! This story is the fantasy of all vampire diaries girls fas! And ok some boys too! Can't wait to read more! And please include big parts of Stefonnie cause they are soo hot!
Infrena chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Damn! So jealous of Bonnie enjoying a harem full of Mystic Falls' hottest men. Love the opening, cant wait to see the next installment!
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
*emotional* Wow, this was great! The first chapter was epic and i totally loved it. But alas, i understand when you don't have to develop a story fully. *will be waiting patiently*
jewelsstars chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Finish "Bamon" please i.
brikayy chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
PLEASE FINISH "BAMON" I'm dying here...
klonnieloverzz chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
I really don't mind cuzz I loveee Klonnieee haha I'm really lookig forward to your klonnie story xoxo