Reviews for Assumptions
Crumpled Paper Hearts chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You. Are. Amazing; hands down. Right on the spot! I know you're probably tired from hearing this from your adoring audience, but it's just that...

Usual TONY and... Confused THOR... and... UPTIGHT Steeve... and- and... Geez, you're a genius. xD
HellsTheTwerd chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Perfect ending was perfect
vengegates chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hahahahahahahaha. Oh my (thor) god, i loved this! Abaolutely brillant piece of writing. I did pick up a couple of errors, spelling, word switches, but i got the message...

Seriously, it made me laugh :)

Andee
BunnyKat chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This entire piece was freaking hilarious, but that last little married bit combined stunned silence was just the cherry on top. :)
batgirl1993 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
haha i love it!
Sebi chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Lol, too perfect and a lovely 'if only moment'. Good job.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
"What he means," Bruce adds from where he's reading a newspaper further along the table, "is that if they are sleeping together it's none of our business."

Yeah, he would probably say something like that. ;) Just like Steve would believe Natasha and Clint to be whatever they say they are. And Tony was also perfect! ;) Haha, and Thors eating habbits. xD Its adorable how he also thinks its their private thing whatever they are. I really think he would say something like that.

God, youre writing them perfectly!

"On top of who?" Clint asks, as he takes that opportunity to walk into the room and head for the coffee machine. Tony almost choked on the mouthful of cereal but Clint didn't notice as he came walked straight past them and took out two mugs."

Haha, that was brilliant! xD Just like Tony who is noticing that Clint takes two mugs, haha. And of course Clint wouldnt really care for stuff like that. xD

How Thor doesnt really get everything Tony says, oh god, haha..

"Bruce sighed and looked down at the newspaper. "She's going to hear us...somehow...she'll know we had this conversation and she'll kill us all..." he mumbled to himself."

Oh god, I cant stop smiling, haha..xD

"Haven't you noticed how much...calmer she's been since Barton got back from Peru? She's only threatened to kill me twice. In a month. She used to threaten me four times just while getting her morning coffee...which Barton now makes for her, might I add."

Its so perfect, Im sorry for repeating myself! xD And funny at the same time! Oh god, and the end of course.. I loved it!
Sabi2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
*snort* hahahaha that was awesome.
Lingering.Fears chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was the greatest thing I've read in a while haha. I love it!
words-that-made-me-fall chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh Tony... :D that was hilarious! Awesome story!
Jean chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Haha... That's a good one :) I wish they are really a couple in the movie.

I love Tony, he's so funny!
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is such a cute fic! What makes this so good are their characterizations which you have absolutely nailed! Their little mannerisms, like Thor going through Pop tarts and Tony hungover and wearing sunglasses indoors rings so true to the characters. I can hear Bruce in my head muttering "she's actually going to murder you", and poor Steve trying to stay out of it because he's scared of Natasha. Of course, her and Clint were also adorable-nice twist in making them married!

Overall, an adorable fic, short but enhanced by perfect characterization. Great work!
b chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
lol! now if only that were true!...sigh
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 5/15/2012