Reviews for Shadow of the Moon
Cherrie-san chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Ps. The dark goodness of this story is such that when you get to the end it is much like having eaten a really decadent chocolate confection- your satisfaction is such that you have no words- just a blissful sigh.
Cherrie-san chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
I vote for sequel or any form of continuation.
silvereyedbitch chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Ah, beautiful ending, just beautiful. Love the quote placed at the last!
WereBunny87 chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I loved this so much! I love how clueless that Damien is lol! Great job! I look forward to more stories of this awesome couple from you! -snuggles you and gives you little Gerald and Damien stuffed critters- I love how you write this xD it's always fun to see someone get corrupted ;3
Herdcat chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
oooh more Coldfire! I love the idea that Damien goes darkside I am getting a little bored of all the redeemed Gerald and I have always been fond of the idea that he doesn't want to quit being the Hunter (I mean he had a lot of research invested in that forest) I am intrigued by your view of the Patriarch and their war against the forest - that said I would have enjoyed this story even more if Damien had felt obliged to rejoin the church and then would have to deal with conflicting loyalties as friends at the church kept trying to invade and getting destroyed (with Tarrant sparing Damien naturally because somebody had to survive to appreciate his awesome) - suggests hopefully! oww pooor Ciani I always quite liked her and I got the impression from the books that Tarrant had a grudging respect for her as well - I really liked the idea of a friendship between her and Narilka - hope u continue to write coldfire stuff!