Reviews for Sentiment
OpheliaxEternal chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I would have appreciated a warning of a Character Death in the summary- this was all a little too macabre for me.

It was still well written and an enjoyable piece of work, but I would have appreciated the proper warnings being attached to the story.
death-bakes chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
this is so beautiful and so heartbreaking, it literally broke me up inside :'( this was written so well, thank you for writing it ;; 3
turus1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Thanks for this beauty. It really is a gift.
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Incredibly well done. The repetitions of the word 'sentiment' really made an impact and your characterizations were spot on! I can actually see this happen. Very good read :)
captain-tots chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I really enjoyed this. You didn't say a lot, and you didn't need to. Every word was so carefully chosen.

Wonderful story.
Lorelei Candor chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Ooof, right in the feels!
Ninjababe09 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Loved the way you wrote this, very dark, but amazingly written. Loved It.
stayclassysantaclara chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was absolutley gorgeous. You've done in a one shot what most people would do in 10 chapters, and it's actually better. It's realistic because honestly do you expect Loki and the Black Widow to have a happy ending? Perfect, Perfect.
queenchesh chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Criptic and cold, love it
Drink War chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
oh god I am wailing and this is beautiful and perfect.

bless your soul.
Avakris chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Screw those people! (Avengers, Odin, Asgard, SHIELD, whatever) Loki shouldn't have died D: I feel so bad for those two.
jenniferisvip chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Wow, that was depressing. But it was amazing omg. This made me appreciate Loki/Natasha more.
White Russian chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oooh, I liked this one. I'm just getting into Avengers fandom and you are quickly converting me to Loki/Natasha. Nicely done!
924inlegend chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Holy crap...wow. That was a heckload of...whoa. Great job though! I'm loving our Loki/Black Widow community. So much angst and tension. Cannot handle! Great job again. Woo!
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
well...that was depressing, i love this and i hope you can write something just as fantastic, but maybe with a...happier ending
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »