Reviews for Hardest Things
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
Please update soon So cute ! I feel horrible for saying this..but I hate May. I feel like she might be a problem in the future. There are two ways I could see it going with her. 1: Mello starts spending too much time with her and less with Matt and I hate her even more, or 2. Matt and Mello adopt her at the end and I don't hate her as much. Sorry May, but I naturally hate anyone interfering with my favorite pairings.
AkatsukiFreak31 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
This story is so sad. I'm a cancer survivor so it hits home a little bit. I didn't have it in my brain though. I had Leukemia. I love this story and I think her name is Brittany. Can't wait for the next update! ) Keep up the AWESOME work.
Lotta Devon chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
This is so sweet and emotional and sad and fluffy and I love it!
Swiss With A Gun chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
I neeeeed moooooore! More! More! Mooooore!

Please continue!

Bethany? Berlinda? Backyard? (from LABB xD)
MYcookies chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
MATTY! I HOPE YOU ARE OKAY! AND MAY! WE ALL KNOW AHE IS GETTING ABUSED! AND MELLO! HOW CAN HE LIVE THROUGH A TIME LIKE THIS? OH YEAH! FOR MATT!
I think the name of the girl clerk is uhhmm...Britany? No clue. UPDATE SOON!
MYcookies chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
PLEASE DONT MAKE MATT DIE! I KNOW IT MIGHT BE GOOD FOR THE PLOTLINE BUT HE ALREADY DIED TODAY! I think this story is cute and touching, but I think May needs to be in it more.
Raven chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Great story! Update soon! :3
Swiss With A Gun chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Sorry for the late review! *mumbles* I was watching Hetalia...

I love it! Damn! Why is nobody else reviewing, THIS FANFICTION IS AMAZING, SO REVIEW! *cough* Sorry 'bout that, but this is so amazing and I can't wait for more!
MisguidedShiniga chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Kawaii! Can't wait for more! I forgot to log in :)

I really love this story :)

Swiss With A Gun chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Awh! Poor Matty! Loved this, as usual, amazing writing from an amazing author whom writes from the heart. I love this :)

Keep on writing!

Swiss With A Gun chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Again, it was amazing. I really liked how Mello just went all out angry, it was one of the most in character Mellos ever, usually people make him go really OOC, but you nailed him like a hammer :)

Once again, an amazing and touching chapter, I'm happy that you feel more inspired now ;)

Swiss With A Gun chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I forgot to review this when I followed it, so I'm doing it now.

This is a really deep story that will bring tears to just about anyone's eyes. It's an amazing idea, one that I don't think has been done before. I thought he'd have lung cancer, because of his smoking, but brain cancer is still deadly serious. I really really want to read more of this, please keep it really sad and emotional because I think by the end of this story, no matter what the outcome is, there won't be a dry eye in the house.

Please continue this, no matter how many reviews you get. Do it for your 2 current followers and any future reviewers.

Thank you for writing, and please continue,