Reviews for Cold Shoulder
Elise chapter 1 . 4/6
Absolutely brilliant! :)
Novdre chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
This is amazing- I really like this story and how it was somewhat realistic of Ran ignoring Shinichi for his lies instead of immediately forgiving him. Good job!
DatGuitarGirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
This is so cute! I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This is really, really, REALLY good. Best ShinRan fanfic I've read (and I've read tons). Your characterizations are just so spot-on, esp. For Ran. Not a bit OOC.
And the plot. Oh, I just LOVE you. Finally able to read a canon, heart-fluttering, conservative and realistic piece.
Kinda sad this is a one-shot but I guess it's practical considering you were able to deliver the point (and sweet stuff) across already. But why, OH WHY, is this great fanfic you only have under DC!? That's just cruel! I thought I've already found my archive of decent Shinran fic. Make another one, pretty, pretty, please?
sessha16 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
...this is just so sweet...

...i can almost imagine this happening "if ever" shinichi does decide to tell ran about being conan (after defeating BO)... the little bit of that ex-bf of sonoko was a nice touch too (in case she doesn't end up with makoto, but i don't think that'll be likely - just my opinion, though)... but the way they made up and with shinichi rambling on like that, just placed a big smile on my face...
saorin chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Graaah... this was really good! I loved how you sorted out that situation- No quick unconditional forgiveness, no absolute rejection and oh-so-good fluff.
I'd be so glad to read more ShinxRan from you! :3
(Please?)
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
A hearty chuckle was my reaction to the last bit. Good Lord, YES. Shinichi, you. YOOOU. Good Lord. This was beautiful. Beautiful. Their relationship is fantastic and I can see them being completely in-character and holy shit you are fantastically wonderful. Thank you so much for this, really, truly.
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Loved it!
To read from Shinichi's perspective (sorry, but I really don't think there should be an aphostrophe in the middle of his name) as he goes through denial and internal wars ... You did it really well!
donia07896 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Please countinue writing please I beg you I love damn much it's great so please I can put everyday a review if you want .,!
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
so sweet!
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
My favorite part "...Oh. OH." xD So well written! I loved it! :D
Rosii chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
:O OMG! i love the story!

with ran being mad and stuff

but the ending was epic! i did thought that the ex was been blackmailed or something

but to kudo actually being there and ran figuring out! awsomee!

thanks for the one shot :)
yup it's chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
nice story you've totally gotta read Meet My Fire Angel Sister
marimet chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
It was really cute! I really liked it )
ziraulo chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
You, my friend, have single-handedly restored my faith in DC Fanfiction. I haven't seen a good fanfic in weeks, and in pops this little gem. Well done!