Reviews for Impromptu Sexy Time
AngelxCloud chapter 2 . 3/13
XD poor Connor
I'm trying so hard not to cry.

It's great.

Hnghh
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
"Yes, because my people haven't been victimized enough have they? I'm the poor, gentle little Indian boy dominated by the big, strong European guy, is that it? God, that's just sick. What is wrong with you people?"
"To hell with the script! For God's sake man, You're the leader of a resistance. Resist!"
Two best lines in the chapter. XD And the Maroon 5 thing was funny too.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Near, far, wherever you are...
Urika chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
XD i loved thiss so much. It was very funny, perhaps make a connor x haytham, Charles Lee x haytham, leonardo x ezio, etc lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I just died... From laughing so hard. Thank you so much xD
I would do this review signed in, but my information has currently made leave of my mind.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I never thought anyone would make fun of Washington. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
WTF
salana chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Please, please, if you are still in the mood to write this... I get the retching heebie-jeebies from Haytham/Connor...*gag* can't even mention it without vomiting.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
To be honest, I was expecting a sexual fanfiction about these couples. This is actually much better. Just the fact that the characters are not so into the idea of having sex made me laugh. The whole time, I was glad too. This is one story that I'll keep an eye out for. Keep up the great work!
I think a Haythem/Charles Lee story might be interesting to read. xD
RedRogue chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Christ, this is probably the funniest AssCreed Fanfic I have ever read xD I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one.

I'm kind of hoping for some AltMal in a future chapter :p It'd be funny to see Malik's reaction to Sexy Altair lol
kogouma chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
ahhhhm i haven't played AC3 yet so i don't know hat happens! D:
and pfffft, go Shaun! and yay, i think Ezio and Leonardo need some time...that should be interesting :D
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I couldnt stop laughing ! And maybe you should throw in a shaun/desmond one ;)
Carmel chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
OMFG, I can't stop laughing. XD These writings you do are hilarious. Please keep writing them!
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh my Chaos, I love this!
It's so butt-fuckin' funny! (Get it!?)