Reviews for The Gateway to the Soul
Ying the Nine Tail Fox chapter 7 . 4/29
Please update this soon. It's been so long since it been updated.
Ignisami chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
It's not often one reads from the perspective of a civilian around Naruto for more than a handful paragraphs.

It's different, and well-done. I like it.

You've also done a really good job with the progression of Tsubaki's emotions in this chapter. It seems a bit rushed... but I guess a civilian's daily life is nothing worth writing about, unlike our favourite blond gaki.
DocSlendy chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
Oh splendid! you've pointed out the realistic problems with Hinata and Sakura and helped Naruto better than i think the creator would handle the situation. I love this!
mahpa chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Are you going to be updating this? It's been ages since you have done so. This is a good story by the way and I enjoyed reading. The pairing is unnatural and worked really well so great job on that.
ex-ellent chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
There is one thing I don't get here. You said they gave him is mothers name because BOTH of his parents had many enemies. The hell? Aside from that western customs about the family name are different to eastern customs, one way or another he would have kept the Uzumaki name.

Aside from that ... are you going to continue?
ex-ellent chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Mhmm ... I guess you will somehow change the thing about Tsubaki not being able to get pregnant, right?

Wonderful story btw.
Darth Khan N7 chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Now this is how you write a lemon Tasteful & Passionate
ArmouredxSaint chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
Mhm.
BlackAce5ds chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
darkman773 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
i like the lay out of this story very good! 10s all around!
Breathless Voice chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
A wonderful story. I love the interaction between Naruto and Tsubaki along with the different prospective. You really are a great writer. And I can't wait for an update
Vanex chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
Wow! Talk about a pairing that no one would've ever thought of. Heck, I've thought of Naruto and the Tsubaki that was Mizuki's girlfriend, but never this Tsubaki. Well done with what you've written so far. Looking forward to future chapters!
Qzh chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
good chapter
really liked it
hope to see some updates
ZuttoAragi chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
I love it! I can't wait for the newest chapter.
Qzh chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
lol "deer into torchlight" awesome.
she has "Kyuuovaries" lol get it? hahahaha
good chapter btw.
one of my favorite top 5 NarutoxOlder Woman.