Reviews for The Gateway to the Soul
gottahavekyuubi chapter 7 . 5/27
it's been over 4 years since you updated :/ Man I hope you do eventually
gottahavekyuubi chapter 5 . 5/27
Holy shit. I've read this fanfic before when there were only 4 chapters. And now I finally read past that point and this ending...HOLY SHIT LOL I'm chewing gum and I choked good shit mate
Narutoxsharingaxenthusiast chapter 7 . 3/30
Great story read it all in one go.
Hellwalker chapter 7 . 2/27
nice chapter cantwait to see Naeuto's reaction after hearing his heritage.
Hellwalker chapter 6 . 2/27
kyaaaa well shit i just shouted like a fangirl but seriously man that lovesicle moment was really romantic. and talk about naughty customers hehehe. nice chapter and i wonder is their going to be a cat fight betwenn 3 females.
keep it up man.
Hellwalker chapter 5 . 2/27
hohoho caught red handed. and nice chapter nice job on their ralationship devolopment.
Hellwalker chapter 4 . 2/27
hmm nice chapter. i hope he now understands how much sakura mistreats him. woah i never saw that lemon coming but what's best way to comfort a guy then sex. it will be interesting to see their relationship devolope. and reaction about said relationship on certain peoples.
Hellwalker chapter 3 . 2/27
hmmm it's sad that Kasumi died but i know that her death must hold some importance to story so i am looking forward to read more.
Hellwalker chapter 2 . 2/26
you did an really amazing job in Tsubaki's character devolopment.
Hellwalker chapter 1 . 2/26
woah really interesting first chapter.
ChiefOutlaw chapter 7 . 1/21
wow. this was great. I kept passing by this story quite a few times. Glad i decided to read it. The way you portrayed the characters and character development was quite amazing. I hope you update when you are able to, I want to see it continue. This is one the few that I really enjoyed. Keep up the Great work
Super chapter, and please update soon
winddemon199 chapter 7 . 8/5/2015
well I can say it this is bullshit and has a lot of bashing that's pointless. no to mention it's a gag
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
BOOM! It Just Keeps Getting Better And Better! Really Love How Tsubaki Dealt With Hinata And Finally Sakura :) This Has Easily Become One Of My Few Absolutely Favorite Stories And I Can't Wait Til You Continue With It :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 5/28/2015
Awesome Chapter, The Lovesicle Part Was Pretty Adorable, Really Happy For The Lovely Couple :) Gah, Those Crazies At The End Of The Chapter Though!